How many diaper does one use a day?

Average of 9 .4 wet & 4 messy . 1 overnight

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater and EcoIncon
2-3 a day

Reactions: Edgewater
For me:
1. During the day: 1-5 pullups or 1-3 tabbed diapers or 1-8 cloth diapers each day depending on how badly bladder is irritated and what I am doing for the day.
2. At night: Usually one BetterDry but once in a while I will need to change in the middle of the night.

On a day I’m gone 10 hrs at work it’s 3 diapers when I’m home. If I’m off then it’s 4 diapers a day. I’m off next two so I’ll be diapered 24-7 until 5 am Wednesday when I go to work.

4-5

3 to 5, but usually 4, including a night diaper.

Tetra said:
Average of 9 .4 wet & 4 messy . 1 overnight
woh that's a lot 😮
hope you have some type of insurance coverage or that gets pricey quick

• Love
If its a normal day to day, starting from the morning :
1 when i wake up and change from the night diaper...
1 before i head out for lunch or work or something that needs me to leave the house
1 spare one that i bring out and usually i change after 2 wettings or obvious swellings or some dampness i feel around the cuffs..
1 when i reach home
1 before i sleep...
Am inconitnent and sometimes it really depends on the situtation and type of diapers. It can range from 3 to 5.
3 if i wear those ABDL diapers that are super thick and has super high capacity..
5 if i rotate them for discreetness and comfort of being dry after some wettings.

Usually 2 or 3 during the day and one at night.

Reactions: Constantlydamp and Edgewater
Usually one or two during the day, one for the night.

Usually three a day plus one at night, less if I am home all day and more if I have to go out For various jobs.
Daytime Nappies are often iD plastic backed or if going out and about Tena Proskin Maxi and nightime is an iD Maxi with booster.

Myself, i average 2-3 a day. I do try to use the loo when i can, try to keep any control i have left, but i always use 2 a day and 3 is very common...A few times more, like if having issues with being sick and alike.

But I use megamax and usuallu 1 booster, especially at night need a booter.

I'm prob on the lower end of qty of diapers as I have a rather broken sleep pattern and will sleep when i can as get woken up by pain or pain keeps me from sleeping, so currently i'm all over the place on schedule, so just using the booster all the time and when i can fall asleep i do.

I usually use 3-4 diapers a day (when in an Abena or Seni) but goes up more when wearing cheaper diapers or have more frequent movements.

One at night and either one diaper during the day (in control essential lasts 12 hours for me) or three pull ups.

Most nights one diaper. If I wake up wet, I will change. Three pullups on a normal the day.

I use 5 - 6 per day! With the greatest use being daytime which I use cloth, pre-folded daytime diapers and at night 1 - NS MEGAMAX disposable diaper. The variation during the day is commonly based on a time schedule, but will add an additional change in if I am wetter than normal! Got to keep the skin healthy.

Reactions: Diaperedff1, Neroforte, HalMidLife and 1 other person
HalMidLife said:
One at night and either one diaper during the day (in control essential lasts 12 hours for me) or three pull ups.
I just switched to incontrol from BetterDry and XP5000....I still think I change more often than absolutely necessary, but I don't like a big bulky diaper if I can avoid it. I still go through about 2-3 on my more bothersome days.

Yup same I'm on 3 -4 diaper a day

Usually I use 4 per day but that might change depending what booster I might wear. Typically I always use one for sleeping (NS Eternadry xl contour booster). During the day I might add a booster when I know I'm going to be out for extra hours (along with plastic pants).

Reactions: Neroforte and Edgewater
usually 4 diapers a day

Back