How many diaper does one use a day?

For me I am using 2 diapers a day plus my bedtime diaper most of the time. I will usually change my first daytime diaper around 3 or 4 which is when I either get home from school or leave for work. Then the second one comes off when I take a shower around 9 - 10 at night. And after that it's my bedtime diaper. I almost always am wearing plastic pants during the day. At night I use a booster in my diaper and plastic pants. I am currently seeing if the Better Dry Day diapers will meet my needs for both day and night. My case just came in yesterday so we'll see.

There are times I will put a booster in my first day diaper. It just depends on the situation. I like to think that I am staying hydrated enough during the day but there are days when I think I am drinking enough but it doesn't seem like my diaper is getting very wet when I check it ever hour or so. I have been able to go a whole day on one Seni Super Plus diaper before a few times. And that was also making sure that my mouth didn't become dry like it is when I first wake up. So it seems like it's a mixed bag with me sometimes.

Back