How I nearly got caught yesterday...

DiaperLoverPL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My mom walked in my room and opened one drawer under my bed to take out a blanket (there are some cold nights now in Poland). The drawer, where I hide couple of Bambino Cloudee diapers. Fortunately I didn't throw out the original white plastic packaging, so it looked like a normal bag. But you could clearly see it next to the pillows and blanket. It was kinda stressful, but I slowly closed the drawer and told my mom that I don't need an extra blanket (I already have one on my bed). It was close... maybe it's a sign to hide them anywhere else.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Nikabdl992, diaperedmom, TigerDL and 14 others
Definitely had a few close calls like that myself, maybe a temporary new spot would be best until the warmer weather arrives 🙂

Reactions: diaperedmom, TigerDL, CuriousFabio and 4 others
My almost got caught (or maybe got caught and don't know it yet) story is the last case of Rearz I bought myself for Christmas was delivered to my home. In the plain brown box - only, the box was almost split in two, there was a football sized hole in it and it was taped back together with some clear plastic wrap. I walk up to the house and all these cute little safari critters are just trying to leap out of the box. There is no way in the world that anyone that saw it did not know what it was. I am waiting for the blackmail letter from the UPS guy any day! It almost created my next purge cycle before I even got the first one on!

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: diaperedmom, TigerDL, Davvyboy and 6 others
DiaperLoverPL said:
My mom walked in my room and opened one drawer under my bed to take out a blanket (there are some cold nights now in Poland). The drawer, where I hide couple of Bambino Cloudee diapers. Fortunately I didn't throw out the original white plastic packaging, so it looked like a normal bag. But you could clearly see it next to the pillows and blanket. It was kinda stressful, but I slowly closed the drawer and told my mom that I don't need an extra blanket (I already have one on my bed). It was close... maybe it's a sign to hide them anywhere else.
Damn, time to get a better hiding spot I dare say.. is there room behind the drawer under your bed? that would probably a perfect hiding spot. but I guess a non-see through box would already do the trick, shouldn't be too expensive to get either..

Reactions: diaperedmom and CuriousFabio
DLJosie said:
How i got caught was i forgot to lock the front door and my friend walked iand seen me sitting in a very swollen pink nru straight up and i was so embaressed she offered to wear one aswell to support me when she filled it with pee and took it off i went and took mine off and put hers used one on it felt so good i ended up having an amazing orgasm sitting across from her wearing her used nappy she burst out laughing she asked what happened so i told her i had an orgasm in her used nappy she patted me and winked i never took it of for hours and was gutted when i wet it cos it never felt good anymore so got changed xxx

A few weeks later she outed me for wearing girly nappies and crossdressing xxx
so summarising, your freind is a nasty piece of work who leads you on to think she is cool about it, only to then tell everyone that she saw you in a diaper etc..

Reactions: diaperedmom, Freddie07601 and dous
diaperabigale said:
so summarising, your freind is a nasty piece of work who leads you on to think she is cool about it, only to then tell everyone that she saw you in a diaper etc..
I forgot to edit it to ex best friend ive not spoke to her or seen her for a few months and im happier now without her in my life xx

Reactions: Freddie07601 and NudistMD
DiaBud said:
Damn, time to get a better hiding spot I dare say.. is there room behind the drawer under your bed? that would probably a perfect hiding spot. but I guess a non-see through box would already do the trick, shouldn't be too expensive to get either..
Yes, there is some room behind the drawer, I'll reconsider my hiding spot then.

Reactions: diaperedmom
LuckyRed23 said:
Definitely had a few close calls like that myself, maybe a temporary new spot would be best until the warmer weather arrives 🙂
Or maybe throw the packaging away? No need to keep them.

back when living with my mom in 2010, I bought Goodnights for the 1st time and wore one to bed, slightly wetting it in bed. I was woken up by her telling me that she’s going away for the day and right before she left she told me to air out my room. I didn’t know what she meant until I went to the kitchen and went back to my room and when I did, I knew right away what she smelled. It was my goodnight. It had a very distinct smell that shrouded the entire room. I couldn’t smell it when I was sleeping, but it stink up the room pretty good even though I only wet it a very small amount. It wasn’t a nice diaper smell at all, but the smell of a soiled diaper that needed to be changed. I was so disgusted, I threw the entire pack away and didn’t buy any again. That was my 1st and only purge.

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperedmom and Napincolove
safaridaze said:
My almost got caught (or maybe got caught and don't know it yet) story is the last case of Rearz I bought myself for Christmas was delivered to my home. In the plain brown box - only, the box was almost split in two, there was a football sized hole in it and it was taped back together with some clear plastic wrap. I walk up to the house and all these cute little safari critters are just trying to leap out of the box. There is no way in the world that anyone that saw it did not know what it was. I am waiting for the blackmail letter from the UPS guy any day! It almost created my next purge cycle before I even got the first one on!
I’ve had the same issue with rearz. A pack of mermaid tales was just wide open and I live in a shared house with other people I don’t know that well. The print was clearly visible but not the whole package so idk if anyone could just automatically assume it was diapers but as an adult male having anything with that print delivered to me is still a bit embarrassing idk what they thought when they brought the package inside

• Wow
Reactions: diaperedmom, TigerDL and CutestPaddedFemboy
Lilrae said:
I’ve had the same issue with rearz. A pack of mermaid tales was just wide open and I live in a shared house with other people I don’t know that well. The print was clearly visible but not the whole package so idk if anyone could just automatically assume it was diapers but as an adult male having anything with that print delivered to me is still a bit embarrassing idk what they thought when they brought the package inside
Not delivered to my home, but picked up from my local FedEx was my pack of diapers I was there to receive. I went to the back where you pick up your orders, and I already knew which box mine was. I saw the top of the box ripped apart and visible diapers inside. The guy at the counter was apologizing and all I could do was just tell him thank you and rushed outta there with a big box of diapers about to fall out on my walk back to my truck. Super mad at whoever shipped my box, but you know, what can you do? You got what you want, you're done there, no need to fuss about it. But when a pack of diapers are delivered in that condition to your house? You definitely have a right to be outraged. That's just unacceptable.
I'm so sorry to all of us who've had our diapers delivered like that. We deserve better.

Reactions: TigerDL and DiaperLoverPL
theancientmariner said:
Not delivered to my home, but picked up from my local FedEx was my pack of diapers I was there to receive. I went to the back where you pick up your orders, and I already knew which box mine was. I saw the top of the box ripped apart and visible diapers inside. The guy at the counter was apologizing and all I could do was just tell him thank you and rushed outta there with a big box of diapers about to fall out on my walk back to my truck. Super mad at whoever shipped my box, but you know, what can you do? You got what you want, you're done there, no need to fuss about it. But when a pack of diapers are delivered in that condition to your house? You definitely have a right to be outraged. That's just unacceptable.
I'm so sorry to all of us who've had our diapers delivered like that. We deserve better.
I completely agree with what you wrote here. Privacy is important also when it comes to packages and delivering, not only during wearing and having fun. And I love your footer/caption (I don't know how to call it) with words from the song ,,Time". Gosh, my favourite song of all times written by my favourite band.

• Love
Reactions: diaperedmom and theancientmariner
when I lived with my parents I got caught a few time cause I didn’t hide my diapers well enough. Once I moved out the only close calls I’ve had is once I had a small pack of goodnites in the trunk of my car and we were cleaning my trunk out and I forgot they were in there until we started to clean it out luckily I got them and quickly threw them away before she saw what they were. The other time was I had one on one time and my girlfriend came home unexpectedly from work for a quick snack and when she went to leave to go back she gave me a hug and felt my crotch and asked what she was feeling and I said I was hard from our hug and she didn’t suspect a thing

• Haha
Reactions: diaperedmom, allesindie and jamiejamie
DiaperLoverPL said:
I completely agree with what you wrote here. Privacy is important also when it comes to packages and delivering, not only during wearing and having fun. And I love your footer/caption (I don't know how to call it) with words from the song ,,Time". Gosh, my favourite song of all times written by my favourite band.
Thanks. I love Pink Floyd too. Was practically raised on them. @CptKirk loves them the most here. 😂

• Love
Reactions: DiaperLoverPL and geka
Love dark side of the moon also.
Wonder I have any hearing playing it's so loud in my teens trying to hear the talking in the back ground.
In the 70s

Guess I was lucky growing up as a bedwetter. During my teens there was always a stack of nappies by my bed. It was no secret. Everyone knew I wet the bed and slept in nappies.

Last edited:
foxkits said:
Love dark side of the moon also.
Wonder I have any hearing playing it's so loud in my teens trying to hear the talking in the back ground.
In the 70s
The background talking isn't even in the lyrics are they?
goodniteswearer89 said:
she went to leave to go back she gave me a hug and felt my crotch and asked what she was feeling and I said I was hard from our hug and she didn’t suspect a thing
I'm sure she knew. That unmistakable squeeze can't be denied:geek:

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
theancientmariner said:

No they weren't just a different tracks all through the album.

Last edited:
Had a situation a few days ago where a chatty self checkout girl who remembered me (and seems to like me; at least she talks to me endlessly 🤔 ) was talking about diapers and kids .....smile and nod :LOL: and it's a good thing I'm very unfazed by things and never come in with family during the hours she works. :eek: Not that it's likely to matter too much, but she does remember things and has noooo filter......

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperedmom
theancientmariner said:

If she knows or knew she hasn’t said anything to be yet even though part of me wishes she knew and was ok with it so I could wear more often

Back