• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

How I came to be back in diapers... the story :)

lifelovdiapers said:
Well after that story I gotta follow you ...... hello from Ohio btw !!!!
Awww :) hellooooo from Florida TO Ohio šŸ„°

Reactions: Deleted member 74820
KeepCalmAndDiaperOn said:
Awww :) hellooooo from Florida TO Ohio šŸ„°
Btw ...... how are the sunkiss diapers ??

Welcome back to the community and the AB/DL community so glad you are back to wearing diapers and enjoying them.

Reactions: KeepCalmAndDiaperOn
lifelovdiapers said:
Btw ...... how are the sunkiss diapers ??
I love them! I honestly think they are my favorite so far, even like them more than a rearz mega, inspire+, and megamax!! They may be my go-to standard especially for nighttime and long drives when I've depleted my "test" supply :) they're pretty inexpensive by the case!!!

I love them! I honestly think they are my favorite so far, even like them more than a rearz mega, inspire+, and megamax!! They may be my go-to standard especially for nighttime and long drives when I've depleted my "test" supply :) they're pretty inexpensive by the case!!!
Well yea I've been wondering abt them , maybe I'll give it a shot . They can't be bad right ? Never worn a "bad" dip , eh ? Just some better than others lol

lifelovdiapers said:
Well yea I've been wondering abt them , maybe I'll give it a shot . They can't be bad right ? Never worn a "bad" dip , eh ? Just some better than others lol
Very true!! I got a medium and I just love how high the waist is. Makes me feel much more secure at night. They're soft too and not very crinkly. I do like a good crinkle but at night, crinkle can be disruptive :)

Very true!! I got a medium and I just love how high the waist is. Makes me feel much more secure at night. They're soft too and not very crinkly. I do like a good crinkle but at night, crinkle can be disruptive :)
Long as I get at least a little bit of a diaper waddle I'm feeling great ā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļø

Btw I did my intro , check it out

Thank you for the detailed background story. Some of it is oddly similar to mine. My mom was/is a conservative southern Christian from Florida. Iā€™ve lived in the sunshine state since I was 15. She brushed my bladder and bowel accidents under the table at an early age. Didnā€™t condone me going back to diapers or training pants because ā€œdiapers were for babies.ā€ She punished me when I had accidents or when she found me wearing diapers. And, when marijuana precipitated panic attacks and generalized anxiety disease when I was 22, neither of my parents were much help. That period in my early twenties was the beginning of me finally accepting my diapers and myself.

Iā€™m a very active and successful 56 year old and have been wearing 24/7 since I was 36. And, most of my life before that due to my little tendencies and my severe OAB and IBS. Thank you for sharing and have fun with your Sprinter. One of these days Iā€™d like a tricked out Sprinter for some of my outdoor adventure travels.

Last edited:
  • Love
Back