How does your name represent you .

I’m not sure if my name does represent me massively, I chose kitty because I love cats and kaleidoscope because of the alliteration. I could say something about them being colourful or never knowing what you’re going to get when you look through or being ever changing etc but truthfully i didn’t put that much thought into it!

My avatar I put a bit more thought into - I love pacifiers and cats and so a cat sucking on a pacifier seemed fitting.

Reactions: PaddedRita, JOCKMAN and BobbiSueEllen
stinkape said:
Me , I'm just a big ole guy , 6 ft 3 and 278 lbs been told I look a little intimadating , I'm a bit of a homebody and introverted but mostly an easy going nice guy .

I once had the nickname Stinkape by a good friend of mine . guess it relates to my intimadating lumbering physique that and a good fart is always funny .

What about you ?
mines is Diana because ppl keep mispronouncing my actual name haha

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Str88jacketabdl- I love straitjacket/ born in 88/ also ABDL. Lol

I think someone is smokong weed in here... or is that a dirty diaper?

Reactions: JOCKMAN
For me the first one. If you say wet, right now I'm without diaper.

Shortened version of my name.
712: My birthdate

Stef is both my nickname and a shorter version of my name... the DL part is pretty self explanatory

KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I’m not sure if my name does represent me massively, I chose kitty because I love cats and kaleidoscope because of the alliteration. I could say something about them being colourful or never knowing what you’re going to get when you look through or being ever changing etc but truthfully i didn’t put that much thought into it!

My avatar I put a bit more thought into - I love pacifiers and cats and so a cat sucking on a pacifier seemed fitting.
Ahhh ha! I was sifting through these to see if I could find yours. The alliteration explanation is purrfectly plausible. I have a black cat that looks very much like yours.

Reactions: KaleidoscopeKitty
In a sense mine represents what I do for a living, without completely giving it away 🙂

Mine name refers to my bladder and bowels always having spasms. Sometimes I can feel my muscles buzzing like an angry beehive.

• Wow
Reactions: JOCKMAN and BobbiSueEllen
LonelyKitty I'm a lonely guy and I love kittens

• Love
My name comes from the fact that I always have a rubber sheet on my bed which is frequently used for its intended purpose and Rob is an abbreviation of my first name: "Robert."

• Love
A bar owner friend of mine thought that I needed a nickname one day and decided that “Zeke” fit me. He couldn’t come up with any justification for the name but he still uses it when I see him.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ElPulpo
My username was inspired by my OC who is a biracial magical girl that loves flowers

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and BobbiSueEllen
the words are a perfect description of my likes, the number is random. When i was setting up an email address it seems there were already 33 others using sissybaby!

Pretty simple…I like to run and I like diapers, and they're often soggy!

Literally from the nappies that I use.

• Love
I'm a profession Vampire slayer :cool: and the advice was pick a name to go incognito. Abe Lincoln was too obvious!! Reality first obscure name that popped into my head. Never noticed any vampires in this part of Wiltshire so I must have been professionally successful!

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Mine comes from one of my fursonas both of which are young and diapered and don't want to be trained.

• Love
Back