How do you make and hang out with ABDL friends platonically?

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I know where to find those that are into ABDL; however, because a large portion of ABDL is kink-related I worry that reaching out to other ABDLs seems sexual by default, especially on Fet where a lot of the content is for kinks. I'm happily married and don't want to give the impression to others that I'm looking to cheat on my partner but would like to know other ABDLs in my area that I could meet up with diapered (or not) for hiking, board games, or other platonic activities. It's just nice hanging out with people who are "in the know" as it feels like you can really connect emotionally and talk about AB things as a matter of normal conversation.

I guess I'm wondering if anyone has a perspective on this. Am I too worried about it? Has anyone developed successful strategies for meeting other ABs for platonic friendship? What do you do together?

Thank you! :)

Reactions: NappyNicky, medfet878 and KittyninjaW
I would love to meet other ABDLs in a platonic way. But given that I don't have as much personal connections in real life, I don't usually meet new people because there aren't a lot of people who are open out about being a diaper fetishist. I could probably go on Fetlife and see if that's different though.

Reactions: medfet878
In my experience, Fet is the best way to finding like minded friends. You just have to communicate. I was talking to a potential new abdl friend on Fet the other day and then he said a couple things that indicated to me that he sometimes sexualizes being a baby, which isn’t something I’m comfortable being around. Just pay attention to what people say and how they say it because a lot of times, they don’t blatantly say “Hey I sexualize this”. Also, I found a group through Fet that recognizes that there are people who sexualize ABDL and those who don’t so while they do acknowledge it, the group keeps the gatherings sfw. Fetlife has been extremely helpful in finding friends for me and I’d recommend it to everyone. If you want to know more about the group I found and what we all did, you can check my previous post about what my Little Scouts experience was like!

Reactions: MetalDan86, medfet878, lilstevie56 and 2 others
Id suggest checking out munches, they're hosted in public so no sexual happenings but you can meet like minded folks. Also nobody will be sexual about it to you if you don't want them to. Like I've been to many ABDL parties and there have been many board games played, movies watched, and pictures colored. Some parties do allow sexual things, but they will be in a private room and between consenting parties. Also every party I have been to that has had that has had board games being played in another room. Id say parties are a hangout first and foremost, just ones where you can be your little self.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, medfet878, googlyeyes467 and 1 other person
I actually met a few on the fetish site recon or fetlife but agree it’s hard especially as you get older . I been meeting a lot of new great guys who are not sexual. Little space for me is not sexual

I have made some good friends through Fetlife and going back some years Yahoo chat.

One of my best buddies these days is a fellow DL, we share lots of hobbies and interests that are non DL related. Absolutely nothing sexual or play.

Other friends are a mix, some involve play in some situations.

Munches are a good way to meet people in a neutral environment.

Communicate. "Looking for friends" has a wide range, from just hanging out vanilla, to wearing diapers together, to diaper changes, even to "naughty stuff" during diaper changes. Be up front if you want clothes to stay on.

Reactions: googlyeyes467, bunnyboy02 and skylavender
Back