How do you feel about useing diapers in public?

cherryfoxie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
ive seen alot of mixed feelings. some people say its gross , some say its fine. leave your answers :3 🍼

Reactions: Forced, Diaperpee8 and foxcub
cherryfoxie said:
ive seen alot of mixed feelings. some people say its gross , some say its fine. leave your answers :3 🍼
If you're not incontinent then don't be exposing other people to it. That's fetish territory.

• Angry
Reactions: legojoker88, Mario14lt, 247 and 14 others
I have only recently had enough issues with Urge IC to the point that I don't always make it in time.

Thankfully I haven't had it happen in public, but if it did I would be absolutely mortified.

I would never suggest a BM in public if you don't have to.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Zeke, Deleted member 63979 and 3 others
OmiOMy said:
If you're not incontinent then don't be exposing other people to it. That's fetish territory.
i feel the same

Reactions: legojoker88 and Jorelaxed
OmiOMy said:
^this

Reactions: legojoker88, PaddedRita, Deleted member 68367 and 2 others
But are you medically IC though?

Reactions: legojoker88 and Angelapinks
Reactions: Angelapinks
I'll wet in public. If it starts to show or somehow smell though, I'm gonna go change ASAP.
Not gonna mess in public unless it's outdoors FAR away from people. The couple times I've done it, I go for a walk in the park that ends at the bathrooms.
(edit: I'm not IC - they get a free pass on this - they can't help it)

Last edited:
Reactions: bugme, camdendl and Jorelaxed
Ic can happen due to nerves and stress. If you can’t find a bathroom in time.. 🙄😩

Reactions: Beowulf, diaperdude and Jorelaxed
AliB said:
Ic can happen due to nerves and stress. If you can’t find a bathroom in time.. 🙄😩
ive devolped mine from stress :(

• Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed
cherryfoxie said:
ive devolped mine from stress :(
You’re not alone!

Confused on why you asked this if ur IC ? Since your post mentioning if you should mess while with friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: OmiOMy
I apologize for not remembering what I asked. I’m only ic under stress.

AliB said:
I apologize for not remembering what I asked. I’m only ic under stress.
Ur okay ali 😄. I was just curious about cherryfoxie posted this in the frist place....confused also lol

Last edited:
Wetting is no big issue, good quality diapers make all the difference for discreteness.
Me being medically incontinent, my diapers are there to protect me and to give me confidence.
Being in public, I am more confident and can rely on them when needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 68367 and diaperdude
I use my cloth nappies and plastic pants if no toilet around for example: when I go shopping I need urinate in my nappy as because urinary incontinence

Last edited:
RetroGirl15 said:
Ur okay ali 😄. I was just curious about cherryfoxie posted this in the frist place....confused also lol
Same page lol

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
RetroGirl15 said:
Confused on why you asked this if ur IC ? Since your post mentioning if you should mess while with friends.
just curious on other peoples opitions lol

Reactions: Jorelaxed and AliB
cherryfoxie said:
just curious on other peoples opitions lol
I'm just gonna quote myself here

Reactions: LilByte, KrazyJoe67 and Magicalgirl101
Same. I’m interested in other people’s kinks and lifestyles. Their kink may or may not be mine..and that’s ok.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101, KrazyJoe67 and cherryfoxie
Back