Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
I have questions for you:
1) how do you handle all the heat coming from being a furry and part of the abdl communities
2) do you perfer to wear diaper beneath or on top of your suit
3) if you wear on top how do you find one big enough
Thanks for reading and possibly replying
P.S I to am a furry with a fur suit and think it'd look cute if my fursona wore a diaper

I'm not a furry myself, but I like the idea of furries, so I still enjoy the question. Hope it's ok if I answer 2)

2) IF I was to dress as a Furry, I'd wear beneath. The thing is, I find soothing the sensation against the skin. Wearing it on top of something else would be, to me, just as wearing it on top of clothes, it wouldn't be as comforting or soothing.

I personally don't wear diapers in my suit, but I still think I can answer some of the questions. For handling the heat, given that you already have a bunch of insulative materials on you, I don't think a diaper would change much to be honest; no matter what, you're going to be hot. I, myself, have a EzCooldown vest to stay cool(er), and even that just helps make it more manageable, it doesn't get rid of the heat.

As for diapers beneath or above the suit, it'd depend on your preference. On top is purely aesthetical. You wouldn't be able to feel it or use it, it would just be there to show off. Under the suit is opposite, you'd feel it and (technically) be able to use it, although people basically would be unable to tell, so it'd just be something you'd know. Technically you could do both, below and on top, I've seen that before aswell.

If you want to wear on top though, I'd recommend to be wary that it could be seen as a statement and/or implied consent for... certain things... So if you want to do it just to be cute, be wary of people that might take it to mean something else.

As for sizing for on top, I would think that it's just as simple as ordering a bigger size than usual, and/or just putting the tapes in a different position to fit you. Having digitigrade padding might make it a bit hard though, you'd just have to find a way of working with it.

Been a Furry and a diaperlover all my life but really got involved in both socially over 10 years ago.

1) Same way I handle all the 'heat' from the things I am that human society is too boring to vibe with: I don't care what others think of me and I proudly march to the beat of my own drum. It took time and confidence to get where I am with it but I believe anyone can find this ability inside themselves.

2) Both. Well, technically I partial for now as that's what I ordered my MoreFurLess as and I like wearing clothes that add to the character while I fursuit. So obviously under the clothes. If all that water ya drink doesn't become sweat, we all know what else it becomes. So longer fursuiting times AND its in character to smell a lil bit like pee ;3 BUT, when I do have a fullsuit, I'd mainly use it for pictures & video/film (not necessarily lewd as I'm into both as artforms and while diapers turn me on, they are just underwear at the end of the day and shouldn't have to be taboo) and for that yeah you bet I'm going to wear diapers over the fursuit too.

3) its like wearing one over a pair of thick pants, unless yours is sculpted in the hips/butt/belly. Mine and my preference is not, so those are not something I can speak on. Unless you're already an XL, just get a size or two up. I fit mediums pretty well and have a stash of XLs because I like how big they are on me.

Hope this helps! And definitely hope to see some diapered fursuit pics on Fur Affinity ;3

Littledragon87 said:
1) how do you handle all the heat coming from being a furry and part of the abdl communities
Hating on furries has been falling out of style over the past 8 years. You honestly kind of have to seek it out. Hating on babyfurs from within the fandom is pretty sad, and reflects poorly on the haters more than anything else.

Littledragon87 said:
Under the suit always. Over top the suit can be cute asthetically

Littledragon87 said:
Just... Order the biggest size? If a 2xl can't go over your suit (assuming the suit isn't crazy padded out or something), consider it motivation to get healthier and lose weight.

Reactions: FluffyPaws
While surfing user profiles on places like FA, I've occasionally run into comments that hint of negative attitudes toward babyfurs and diaper-wearing furs in general. I haven't been personally targeted, but then I also haven't mixed with the wider furry community much. I'm hoping to go to my first con next year (no suit, just me), and I'll be interested to see what's going on, babyfur-wise.

Realistically, a fursuit is probably not in my future, but if I ever did get one I'd like to have an external diaper for it--something custom and just for show. (I'm sure I'd wear a real diaper underneath.)

Last edited:
Oh yeah I totally forgot to mention but the previous two posts reminded me- Nearly every high profile member of the community is a babyfur or at least enjoys wearing diapers. Don't go spreading that in mixed company and no i won't confirm who exactly. But like, you know someone and you go to the big parties as an openly ABDL fur and you learn a LOT. 99% of the time its an open secret, like a certain aussie shep and his paws. but you still gotta know to know, y'know?

as for the lame-os who go "ewww diapers" I've been a Furry long enough to have personally witness this ALWAYS go one of two ways: They become the most babyfur of them all or they leave the community when they realize its Oops! all queers and not the depressed cis white boys they expected.

I always wear under. These suits are complex and costly and a diaper is just practical for them. You've got to take good care of them. As was mentioned above by someone diaper on the outside more for aesthetics and adorability. Regardless whether I have one on my suit I always have one on when in it. As far as the heat you get used to it or if you pay extra some fursuit artists will ventilate it for you. Either way there's only one way to clean a suit and that's handwashing so protecting it is important. Smells or anything get in you'll never get em out.

• Wow
Reactions: sparkledog, SnepperStepper, Cottontail and 2 others
@KBoy Why so surprised? There's a lot that goes into making them. Just about all if not all fursuits are handmade. The maintenance takes dedication.

mistykitty said:
@KBoy Why so surprised? There's a lot that goes into making them. Just about all if not all fursuits are handmade. The maintenance takes dedication.
@mistykitty i once had a fursuit.
it was handmade, homemade, by my wife, myself, and my sister n law. All of us are artistic & crafty and my sister n law can really sew. She had been with"bits&pieces puppet theater many years ago and was definitely the guru of the project.
The image was "Killer Rabbit" and it was for my wife's Halloween contest at work, she was a florist, and everyone that worked there was a artist. They had 50 florist on tables at the time. She won, first place.
SOOooo, the "Killer Rabbit" was retired. For a few years, then came "Livestock" 3 days in a cow pasture, dozens of rock bands, they let us camp out in the pasture, 2 nights.
i got to wear it, Saturday Night! 25000 people, mistykitty i had a basket full of plastic eggs with condoms in them, i charged though the campground throwing eggs filled with condoms to all the joyful concert goer's i danced i capered i did a jig under a strobe light.
i never considered the smell, which i imagine was horrendous...

KBoy said:
@mistykitty i once had a fursuit.
it was handmade, homemade, by my wife, myself, and my sister n law. All of us are artistic & crafty and my sister n law can really sew. She had been with"bits&pieces puppet theater many years ago and was definitely the guru of the project.
The image was "Killer Rabbit" and it was for my wife's Halloween contest at work, she was a florist, and everyone that worked there was a artist. They had 50 florist on tables at the time. She won, first place.
SOOooo, the "Killer Rabbit" was retired. For a few years, then came "Livestock" 3 days in a cow pasture, dozens of rock bands, they let us camp out in the pasture, 2 nights.
i got to wear it, Saturday Night! 25000 people, mistykitty i had a basket full of plastic eggs with condoms in them, i charged though the campground throwing eggs filled with condoms to all the joyful concert goer's i danced i capered i did a jig under a strobe light.
i never considered the smell, which i imagine was horrendous...
I imagine it was ok until you attended said event. If you want to still use it I would consider washing it with a gentle soap and soft brush so as to clean it without damaging it. A natural disinfectant and mildew preventer also probably wouldn't hurt.

• Love
Reactions: SnepperStepper and KBoy
- Well only few ppl know I am an ABDL, as for furry stuff I don't care if ppl call me those awful names
- I have a partial so I wear it under my jeans/pants
Thanks for reading and possibly replying
P.S I to am a furry with a fur suit and think it'd look cute if my fursona wore a diaper

Fursuits and fursonas in diapers are the most adorable thing :3

Reactions: SnepperStepper
Back