Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
This might be an alarming post but it isn’t. I sometimes feel really low and I want to cry to let my negative emotions out but I can’t. Some people can do it on command but I just can’t.

Does anyone know how?

• Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 72130, Deleted member 41729 and GeorgeG
When I need to flush my sinuses, I listen to, or sing, certain songs.
Dolly Parton's I Will Always Love You is a surefire tearjerker for me, but I envisage it as the moment that a child opts to go into the care of social services and the mother gives it up willingly, in the knowledge that it's for the best, with the sentiments expressed by the song telling both sides of the moment of separation.
All the backstory of how that comes about aside, it's a heartbreaking moment.

There's another one that does it for me and even though I love it, I refuse to listen to it and thankfully, for me, I can't currently remember which it is 🥴

The whole parent-child separation thing tends to get me, including our relationships with animals. I generally try to avoid those tearjerker films because I'll blubber like a fool.
I went hysterical, as a kid, when I watched The Day Of The Dolphin. You'll know the moment when you watch it.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
DiaperAxolotl said:
Does anyone know how?
Yes. Become a Dr. Who fan.
You will learn to cry, a lot. 😆

I know I'm not the only person who gets too emotionally attached to fictional characters.

On a more serious note, I feel the less you bottle up your feelings and let them come more to the surface the easier it will become.

Yes, I know, boys/men don't cry.
I feel that's ridiculous & there's nothing wrong with showing some feelings once in a while.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GeorgeG and PaddedMewtwo
DiaperAxolotl said:
This might be an alarming post but it isn’t. I sometimes feel really low and I want to cry to let my negative emotions out but I can’t. Some people can do it on command but I just can’t.

Does anyone know how?
I find it difficult too. It is cliche, but I think men are still brought up not to cry.

Reactions: Fartman and PaddedMewtwo
I usually don’t feel that I need to, but sometimes it helps me if I am particularly sad or worried about something.

I got up one morning feeling very upset about something I didn’t even know what it was, it was hard to even get out of bed to start my day. I went through the next three days feeling extremely down and couldn’t think straight about anything. I spent at least an hour crying over something I couldn’t even understand. Finally, those feelings subsided and I felt more stable.

I will cry whenever I am very stressed over something, or if my feelings were hurt. I can also start crying if I sing to some powerful songs when I am feeling strong emotion.

I met a friend for the first time in person recently, and when we had to say goodbye I didn’t even realize I was that emotional, but within minutes I was crying about it.

I need to be far away from humans to feel safe enough to do. I also need to be relaxed and not anxious. Presence of wild animals helps me alot to start releasing. Once I start to it may take up to an hour until it stops. I don't need to think about special reasons because life is stuffed with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
My emotions are usually quite close to the surface but when I need a little extra push to cry listening to 'Cry Baby' by Trent Tomlinson and snuggling with a person I trust or my teddies and blanket will usually get the tears flowing. And if all else fails, watch an episode of New Amsterdam.

Same here as the people above. Moving, touching, nostalgic music. I’ve been thinking about making abdl oriented playlist for a while, but it’s not like all abdl people listen to the same music as me and my taste is very specific :)

Candy Candy Candy by Kyari Pamyu Pamyu was my number one song for that this year xD

Last edited:
I have been feeling very sad these past two days. At times I've felt like crying but for some reason I just can't allow myself to do so, no matter how much I feel like it. It truly sucks to feel this way and not be able to let it out.

• Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 72130 and PaddedMewtwo
Ever since I went off the SSRI I had been taking most of my adulthood, any sad thought can almost immediately choke me up. I am a man. I know men cry, but it's way more than it should be happening. I also laugh at really weird times, but it's the crying that annoys me. Going to get an MRI or something.

Back