How can i pee my diaper with a shy bladder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahryarazad

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ever since i got diapers i'm unable to pee in them without pooping in them also.and other than that i tried everything and it didn't work going in the bathroom to pee or trying to force it. So for anyone that had the same problems as me i need you help!

shahryarazad said:
Ever since i got diapers i'm unable to pee in them without pooping in them also.and other than that i tried everything and it didn't work going in the bathroom to pee or trying to force it. So for anyone that had the same problems as me i need you help!
I've got a shy bladder as well. Never had any problem with being able to poo in them no matter what situation I'm in. I even have trouble being able to wee in normal toilets if I'm in public. I can be standing there absolutely bursting and still be unable to start urinating.

Probably just takes more practice.

It even caused me to wet myself in school when I was younger. I would of been about 9 or 10 and I'd tried to go to the toilet during breaking, it had been absolutely packed and I stood over the urinal and however hard I tried just couldn't get anything out. Loads of boys used the urinals next to me and were able to effortlessly let go and then left. I was just stood there and must of looked really weird. I didn't want to use the stalls because everyone would think I was doing a poo and of course no one did a poo at school.

Eventually I gave up and had to go back to class. I must of lasted about ten minutes. I asked the teacher if I could go and was told no as I had had plenty of opportunity to go at break. Inevitably I ended up sat in a puddle. Of course my bladder was capable of emptying itself in my pants and not the toilet.

Last edited:
If you are new to diapers it will take some time for you to "untrain" yourself. Your body would have been used to holding it until you were at a toilet, after some time in diapers you should be able to train your body somewhat that the feeling of a diaper means it is OK to let it go. The fuller your bladder is as well should also help.

Reactions: atreyu87
Sitting on the toilet with a diaper on might help…

Reactions: BJsTyLeZ, atreyu87, lilstevie56 and 2 others
shahryarazad said:
If you haven't already, try standing in the shower or bathtub, and then tell yourself that nothing bad can possibly happen. Worst case, if your diaper leaks, you'll have to run the water.

Reactions: KrankyPants
If you are pooping in them, then your mindset it wrong. Don't force it, you need to relax yourself. The other advice in this thread is sound, find where you relax yourself best. For me, it is standing in front of the toilet or in the shower. It might take a while at first as well.

Reactions: KrankyPants
I recommend trying using it in the shower. The second time I intentionally used my pull-up I tried it in the shower before taking a shower, just in case it leaked and so nobody would ask what I was doing in there.

I agree with MickeyM, if you are new ABDL, it takes some practice to untrain yourself from years of conventional peeing and pooping. I can now wet an mess my diaper without blinking an eye...maybe a brief glassy eye gaze as I enjoy the warmth and physical sensations of wetting or pooping my diaper. So, just relax and let nature take its course. Sometimes holding for as long as possible until your bladder is painfully full helps until you feel more confident at which time you can wet your diaper at the slightest signal from the bladder-brain connection..

At first you must be in complete isolation from everyone/have no chance that anyone will know/find out, and have no chance of leaking or be unconcerned with a leak happening. Dissolving these fears over time is what gets rid of the shy bladder.

Reactions: AJFan2020, DiaperVapor and chrischrischris
Shut your eyes and go for it . just takes time . Learn from your mistakes .

if you mean people, just wait for your moment
if you mean you yeah, it takes time

Reactions: chrischrischris
It takes time just relax don't push it you will probably leak going free flow . After time you you won't leak peeing slow

Reactions: AJFan2020
What if you were to poop before putting on the diaper and then only drink from that point onwards?
You will probably need to pee before you need to eat again.

Practice makes perfect.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and chrischrischris
Practice relaxing all your muscles. It's kinda like meditation. I used to be really good at holding my breath underwater, because I could consciously shut down everything I wasn't using at the the moment. Active muscles use oxygen. 3-4 minutes wasn't a problem.

Once you have the relaxation trick down, focus it on those muscles down there. Now, putting on a diaper relaxes those muscles for me. If I start washing dishes, it just flows without me even thinking about it.

shahryarazad said:
I know what you mean! Usually I have a hard time peeing without pooping as well. Usually if I relax and try and distract my mind with something else, I can manage to pee without having to push to do so.

Practice makes perfect is easy to say when you don't say how to practice.
What helps is what my physiotherapist taught me:
First try in lying position and breathe in deep , hold it for 3 seconds and breathe out completely. Do this with your lower abdomen muscles only, so don't pull your chest up when breathing.
To verify place a hand on your belly and make sure that goes up and down.
Keep doing this until you feel the urge to go and then relax and let go

While standing it's harder but same applies. It's just better to start this lying so you know you do it correctly.

This is a pelvic muscle relaxation exercise and perfectly safe for everyone to do.

Best do it at home in a safe solitary environment before trying it outside or near people.

shahryarazad said:
Just like how kids potty train....you need to spend some time on the toilet, multiple times a day wearing a diaper. Eventually your muscles will relax and you'll be able to go. Drink water before you do this so you'll have a full bladder and bring a phone or tablet to use if you get bored.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and AJFan2020
I too have a 'shy bladder', so even without diapers I'm unable to pee in public toilets (i.e. urinals)... still working on find a solution to this! Hypnosis can help!

Reactions: 2012Stroke
I would add, having good plastic pants helps.... not the cheap ebay type, get some 'HAINA' ones.... if you test them to their limit in a safespace, I find it then helps me to know they are secure out and about which helps me 'go'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back