How and where do you change a wet diaper during work?

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Obviously, changing is easier when you're at home. But when working, changing can be a little difficult. I have my own office and bathroom so if I have to change I do it. How do you change your diaper when you're working?

• Love
Reactions: AttilaThePun, checkingoutall, Deleted member 66129 and 1 other person
I drive a truck with a sleeper cab , so just park up pull my curtains round and change

Reactions: AttilaThePun, checkingoutall, Deleted member 66129 and 1 other person
Sometimes if I know I'm going to be out for quite a while, I wear a good booster and plastic pants (and compression shorts to cover a larger diaper).
If I'm at work I can always go home. But my personal bathroom near my own office, it's always there. Usually I bring the spoiled diaper home though I don't really like that. I'm sure others just get used to changing at different bathrooms. Not my favorite.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, checkingoutall and jwh
At work for me have a semi private washroom so that works great. Otherwise I try Starbucks or places with single washrooms with a door and otherwise just bring my backpack and use the stalls if it comes to it. As honestly I am never really going to see those people again and it just is what it is.

Oh the joys of learning who one is. And I am very thankful I am the type of guy who doesn’t care what people think of me. I call it how it is. Much simpler that way :)

Reactions: Joeysms, AttilaThePun, Prillprillprill and 2 others
I use the bathroom on the next floor up at work. Often on my own in office so no problem to carry a clean one and bag out. Sometimes other people in but I can often still carry out more discreetly.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and checkingoutall
I’m not fully incontinent during the day so, I been getting by with a Tena pullup and a pad inside it. I lose the pad around 11am and hope the pullup makes it rest of the day.
I’ve had ti change it before at work and my anxiety is super high and it sucks.
I usually leave and run home or to a nearby gas station.

Like you, I’m fortunate enough that my office has a bathroom. So, no problem attending to my diaper needs in privacy while at work. But, I do share my office bathroom with our Admin Assistant, so I’m reluctant to leave my used diaper in this bathroom each day. So, I have to roll it up, bag it, and keep it in my purse, until I can properly dispose my used diaper at home.

I use a booster and remove it halfway through the day and usually change wherever I can as I work outside and in the country most of the time. I can usually make a diaper last rest of the day without the booster unless I really need a change. But tractor cabs can be spacious and the windows are darkly tinted

Reactions: shannara6767, Joeysms, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
I wear good diapers, double diaper, or whatever I have to do in so I don't have to change at work. I will even what my fluid intake and wait till the later part of the day to drink more just so I don't fill my diaper to full. The very, very, very, rare times I have had to, I take my bag into the restroom and change as quickly as possible. Put my diaper in black trash bag, carry it back to my office, put it in my trash and then as I leave for the day, I take my trash out to the dumpster. Side note, diaper or no diaper in my trash, I always take it out myself. Now if I have to change and it's close to lunch, I will head into town and like others use private/single use bathrooms like at Starbucks and such to change. I know most of the places around my area that have single/private bathrooms so that helps too.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Deleted member 66129
Single person bathrooms are the best. Multi-stall and tile just seems to echo the slightest bit of noise. At work, I change as soon as possible. I can smell it so, I assume others can as well. Cloth backed and slim for work. Rather change 4-5 times than fail the sniff test.

I take my small diaper bag, a draw sack, to the public restroom and hope the accessible stall is open. If not, I’ll use the regular stall. I carry out my trash and take it home at the end of the day. Just one change/day, so carrying out is no big deal.

Most of my customers had single bathrooms so changing was never an issue way less of an issue now I have had to retire

I just change in a normal restroom stall. I'll carry the change in my laptop bag along with an opaque plastic bag to wrap the diaper in.

i've had to change my diaper at work for wet and messy for both i just use the handycap stall and change like i normally would in public although privacy wise is a good thing the bathroom stalls at work are like their own rooms

Last edited:
Reactions: AttilaThePun, checkingoutall and Deleted member 66129
There is a public disabled restroom right outside my workplace, so I head over there in my lunch break to change.

Moi je mets une couche anatomique grande capacité dans mon boxer pour la journée car je fais de l'incontinence et des fois je fais pipi tellement que je suis obligé de me changer dans les toilettes de l'entreprise mais je prends soin de reprendre la couche usagée avec moi dans un petit sac poubelle de salle de bain et je la jette chez moi

I'm a teacher in a school. If I have to change, my house is 5 minutes away. Usually I change when i'm between classes so I have about 50 minutes before I have to be back for my next class. I have changed in school and we have a single disabled and larger bathroom next to the break-room. Never had a BM accident while teaching. I have my own office because I'm also a guidance counselor. If I have to change in school I leave the wet diaper in a bag in my office until I drive home. If I think I might be stuck in a meeting or I'm going to have more student meetings, I can always wear a good booster. Gives me time when I can't change.

Last edited:
iatec779 said:
I’m not fully incontinent during the day so, I been getting by with a Tena pullup and a pad inside it. I lose the pad around 11am and hope the pullup makes it rest of the day.
I’ve had ti change it before at work and my anxiety is super high and it sucks.
I usually leave and run home or to a nearby gas station.
Based on most gas station bathrooms I've seen, your anxiety about changing at work *is* super high if you'd rather change at a gas station!

this various for me. mainly work from home so that makes things super simple. love tech of today can set up anywhere. i travel about at times so where i change will vary. Our RAV4 makes for a great changing space, mostly places have family and private restroom such as Starbucks. Being a white collar workers office restrooms are pretty easy to come by. But i have changed in large multi stall men room. as posted prior i don't know the guys using the men room so i don't care what they think. I always keep a backpack with me and one in my vehicle either one can easily being taken into a restroom or office to change. I also keep small plastic grocery bags in my backpack to wrap up the used diaper to disposable of it. If only a wet diaper it is fine to go in the rest room trash. more than wet that get thrown away in an outside trash bin whenever possible.

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Luckily, I work from home. I have no issues changing my wet or poopy diaper while at work.

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Back