House find

michaelmc said:
While on honeymoon my little brother Steven was hit and killed by a cattle lorry while cycling to work , a year later we bought a second hand 3 piece suite and stuffed down the side off the couch was a cut out from a news paper it was the article about his accident ! it realy freaked me out!
Shit that’s weird

• Wow
Reactions: dogboy and michaelmc
AttilaThePun said:
W

My mom once told me that when she was in junior high (as they called it back in days of yore) her English Literature teacher read "The Telltale Heart" to the students. He dimmed the classroom lights, and read by the light of a very small desk lamp on his podium. He had a practiced cadence and a captivating delivery, and the atmosphere was made more tense by the ticking of a small clock which he had placed inside the podium. He activated the clock while the reading was already in progress. Perfectly timed, he yelled the line about "it is the beating of his cursed heart" and the clock's alarm went off. 🤣 Several of the students screamed... and my mom's best friend peed herself.
Ha that’s great

foxkits said:
Don't you can draw low level spirits into your life it's like a moth to a light. You must know how to protect yourself before ever using one.
The board doesn't teach you how.
*racks slide* they died before, they can die again. 😏😎

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and chamberpot
Back