Hopelessness

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I feel hopeless today, today is a day when being alive hurts, trying to do anything hurts and on days like today my mind is telling me that I don’t want to be here anymore, but I know it’s a bad day and I just need to bury myself in the things that make me feel safe and happy, on these days I feel so in-secure. So my plan is to play my game, maybe create some more art, then watch my music videos or maybe a movie, since it’s late at night and I’ve just woken up, I’m best probably listening through headphones so I don’t want wake anyone up and so I can hear my movie. My buddy Oscar (cat) is keeping me company, I think she is sticking around to play with the cardboard packaging from my usb cables that arrived, I swear that Amazon give you a massive box just for a few tiny cables but it’s their loss and Oscar’s gain as she loves to play in boxes it makes her happy 😊

Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
I’m happy in my nappy 😊 I played my game, put my nappy on and while I was playing my game I felt a woosh and my leaky bladder probably knew it was nappy time as it let itself fully empty in my nappy without me noticing what was going on and I feel safe and secure now

Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
I'm glad that you feel safe and secure. Oh and as someone who used to own a cat, I know that they DO like cardboard boxes.

Back