Holy smokes, Jr plus nappies in tesco!!

jimmy4444

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When did this start? I haven’t been into a tesco in a while! 6€ foe 20 nappies 😁.

Who’s tried them? Are they decent?

They don’t fit quite as big as advertised and just about take a full wetting

WhimsicalPhantom said:
They don’t fit quite as big as advertised and just about take a full wetting
I’m normally a medium, 30-32 waist, they should fit I think

They're pretty decent. They'd just about fit someone somewhat comfortably with a 32" waist but the cut is designed for older kids. They can hold a decent sized wetting and as you said, they're a decent price! They're sadly cloth backed and the tapes are pretty strong. I wish these were around a few years ago back when I was a teen with no way of ordering online as they are way better than Drynites in terms of feel, capacity and value for money. Let us know how you find them if you do end up getting them!

Reactions: LittleScotty
I tried them, I'm a 32" waist but they didn't fit right, really struggled to attach the tapes. Very disappointing 😞

I'm in the US but have seen the ad for these on YouTube. Aren't they just plain white? For an ABDL, what is the appeal versus just a regular adult diaper then? If they had cute designs that would be one thing but IIRC they are just plain.

hanzertas said:
I'm in the US but have seen the ad for these on YouTube. Aren't they just plain white? For an ABDL, what is the appeal versus just a regular adult diaper then? If they had cute designs that would be one thing but IIRC they are just plain.
The novelty for the British is that it’s a taped nappy that fits some adults that you can buy in a supermarket.

Granted, we British have the pick of the best plastic backed European and AB/DL printed nappies if you can order online, but if you have to buy over the counter, then it’s basically only Pull-Ups that are available here unless you live near a medical supply store. These nappies are therefore an exception.

Reactions: bobbilly, PupSpaz and hanzertas
PCS said:
The novelty for the British is that it’s a taped nappy that fits some adults that you can buy in a supermarket.

Granted, we British have the pick of the best plastic backed European and AB/DL printed nappies if you can order online, but if you have to buy over the counter, then it’s basically only Pull-Ups that are available here unless you live near a medical supply store. These nappies are therefore an exception.
Have to disagree with you.

Tena taped nappys available from most large Asda/Tesco with a pharmacy, and ABU in Heywood, and NRU in Bolton both have collection points to buy off the shelf.

Last edited:
Babybearuk said:

Tena taped nappys available from most large Asda/Tesco with a pharmacy, and ABU in Heywood, and NRU in Bolton both have collection points to buy off the shelf.
Wow! I didn’t know you could get Tena slips from Tesco. I saw some in a large Asda once but didn’t realise that was the norm.

Babybearuk said:

ASDA don't stock plastic-backed Tenas though, just those Confiair ones ...and they're what I don't like!!!!!!!!!!
-
BW

PCS said:
Wow! I didn’t know you could get Tena slips from Tesco. I saw some in a large Asda once but didn’t realise that was the norm.
Pretty much every large supermarket with a pharmacy stock tena slip in medium and large.

LittleScotty said:
I tried them, I'm a 32" waist but they didn't fit right, really struggled to attach the tapes. Very disappointing 😞
The plus? They say they go up to 35 inch

PCS said:
Granted, we British have the pick of the best plastic backed European and AB/DL printed nappies if you can order online,
what can you order there that an American can't? are there some secrets we don't know of?

The biggest thing is that it says "Nappys" on the package rather than "active underwear" or whatever Tesco markets their "Bladder weakness" products under.

Antientmariner said:
what can you order there that an American can't? are there some secrets we don't know of?
There are a few gems such as the Formacare Comfort range which have exceptionally wide padding, Betterdry and Crinklz, European Attends Regular Plus and Tena Slip Active Fit that are still plastic backed here. Also Drylife Slip Super which is like a plastic backed ID slip.

Some of my favourite US-made nappies such as Tranquility ATN and Dry24/7 are impossible to get here, though.

Is that not the same the other way round? If you can get all the European stuff in the US, it sounds like you’ve got the best of all worlds!

PCS said:
There are a few gems such as the Formacare Comfort range which have exceptionally wide padding, Betterdry and Crinklz, European Attends Regular Plus and Tena Slip Active Fit that are still plastic backed here. Also Drylife Slip Super which is like a plastic backed ID slip.

Some of my favourite US-made nappies such as Tranquility ATN and Dry24/7 are impossible to get here, though.

Is that not the same the other way round? If you can get all the European stuff in the US, it sounds like you’ve got the best of all worlds!
What about Fabines? I think they're from Germany? Can't get them in the US. Never heard of Formacare. Sounds nice they're making the Attends and Tena with plastic backing there, are they any good? What would they compare to? I guess we get here more than I thought. Have you ever inquired about someone personally selling you a pack of dry 247s or Tranquility ATNs from the US?

Babybearuk said:

only if you live in the north west is that a viable option in terms of ABU/NRU they used to have a warehouse in London I shopped at regularly and then they moved about a year before I did to Aylesbury which was great but now it would be a long journey to click and collect. Our big tesco and Asda only stock large sized Tena in plus which is a waste of time for me as I am wet a lot more than that when I'm wearing

I wear them to bed for bedwetting pretty much every night now. Was wearing drynites and other bedwetter pullups before. They’re SUPER cheap and for the price I think they’re really good. Also much better better than any pull-ups.

jimmy4444 said:
The plus? They say they go up to 35 inch
Yeah the Plus. They really didn't fit me... Which I was surprised about

Back