Holes in Pacifiers

Meganallen69y

Rawr
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I have bought 3 pacifiers in the past year. I've never chewed or bitten them or anything like that. At least not that I know of/realize. My first one was from an online store and it was an adult paci. It got a hole in it like the first month of me having it. I kept using it n just tried being more cautious. Especially becaude if I wasn't it was more like sucking in air than using a pacifier. It ended up getting fairly big so I stopped using it. Then I got my other two in a pack at the same time from a store down the street. I used one until it got a big hole and now I'm using the other. Both lasted a few months and the one I'm using right isn't too bad of a hole. But I'd like to get a new adult one. I'm not sure where I should get it and I'm trying to keep it less than or around $10. I'm also not sure if there's a better type of teat I should look out for that maybe won't break as easily. I'm trying to do research and all that because I still live with my sister and parents and they often ask about what I purchased so I didn't want to get more than 1. I also don't want to spend alot of money and it break in a month or two.

I think you must be chewing/biting them - albeit unconsciously. My dummies last 3-6 months of use. Only when I've been stressed have I found I bite them - almost unconsciously.

Back