Holding up a pull up

LittleAmi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
What does anyone use to keep their diaper or pull up from falling down? I have an active job and am in and out of a truck and climbing a ladder all day. I wear a boxer brief now but I am pulling everything up all day and if I have to walk much it is useless.

I am beyond the size for any onesie I have found.

Thanks for the help

Unfortunately pullups arnt really designed well and with some weight from urine the elastics can't hold up the pullup well especially while moving as much as you do.

You will need to add external help.
snug boxer briefs may help keep your pullup in place
compression shorts or bike shorts can also help keep things in place
then put your jeans / work clothes over top of that

Reactions: Edgewater
The oldest trick in the Book!! Change more often!!
Second oldest trick in the Book! Select one size smaller!!
Also plastic pans help, a lot!!

Reactions: TheDideeboy, BigAl2 and SparkyDog
Plastic backed diapers stay up better too.

Reactions: soggybottoms8882, Pampers4Ever, Edgewater and 1 other person
BigAl1 said:
Plastic backed diapers stay up better too.
Yes they do
Though with how much OP moves at work a pullup likely breathes better

Reactions: Edgewater and BigAl2
I find a onesie does a wonderful job keeping things up where they need to be. Coupled with plastic pants I never have a problem,

Reactions: Pampers4Ever, Edgewater and BigAl2
I have always recommend a wrestling singlet. Yes you have to take it all off to change, a disadvantage. Many sizes to be had and Amazon has some very cheap ones to try.

LittleAmi said:
What does anyone use to keep their diaper or pull up from falling down? I have an active job and am in and out of a truck and climbing a ladder all day. I wear a boxer brief now but I am pulling everything up all day and if I have to walk much it is useless.

I am beyond the size for any onesie I have found.

Thanks for the help
bodysuit.com has a large array of sizes. If you can fit into them dance leotards can sometimes also be had with crotch snaps. Kohl's carries women's bodysuits in stores in a variety of styles and sizes. I'm 6'2" 210lbs and have a half dozen bodysuits that work as onesies.

Compression shorts work well to hold anything up. I think you can get them in XXXL, I know 2X for sure.

I wear step one boxers and work well with nappies as there stretchy all over so keeps everything in place and allows for expansion and supports the sag between your legs as you wet. Remember to get larger than your actual size to allow for your pull-ups

I wear good pull-ups that don’t need to get held up. Dailee brand

When I want to be sure that a loaded pull-up will not sag, or slide down, I use a skinny ( 1" wide max ) dress type leather belt over the top of it, right at the top of my hips just above my butt cheeks. Then I put my clothes on normally over the top. When I use this set up I find I don't have to be too concerned about it sliding down no matter how active I am, or how full it gets. When I need to remove or change the pull-up, it's a lot less trouble to take off an extra belt, rather than fooling around with a onesie or something.

If you want to try this method, here are a few observations about the details of what works best in my experience. You need to put that belt on pretty tight, and the top perimeter of the pull-up fabric needs to extend above the belt by an inch or better. Because it needs to be pretty tight, it is best to use a leather one. For the buckle, you want one that is small(ish). And you don't want to put it on with the buckle on the normal centered position. I usually put it on the left side, but somewhat forward of all the way sideways. With that positioning it does not tend to dig in to your skin, or tear the fabric.

When I use this set-up, I find that I can go for 4 -6 hours of active work without worrying about it sliding down or sagging.

Back