• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya!

BunnyPrince

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Heyy, I’m bunnyprince, I’m a little boy. My little age is around 3-5, and I’m from the uk.

I’ve been out of my little space for so long I decided to try join a forum to meet other people hopefully.

I love all things Bluey and squishmallows. I love colouring and naps.

Sorry my introduction is so short I’m really bad at writing but I wanted to say hi.

Reactions: ItsyBitsyBabySara
Hello and welcome BunnyPrince to the Adisc community forum.🙂

Jorelaxed said:
Hello and welcome BunnyPrince to the Adisc community forum.🙂
thank chuuuu!,

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Reactions: Jorelaxed
BunnyPrince said:
Heyy, I’m bunnyprince, I’m a little boy. My little age is around 3-5, and I’m from the uk.

I’ve been out of my little space for so long I decided to try join a forum to meet other people hopefully.

Sorry my introduction is so short I’m really bad at writing but I wanted to say hi.
Hey welcome here, your intro’s fine

BunnyPrince said:

Hi and welcome I’m also in the uk my little age is around the same as yours and I’m into paw patrol and I love naps too

Last edited:
AJ33 said:
Hi and welcome I’m also in the uk my little age is around the same as yours and I’m into paw patrol and I love naps too
I haven’t watched paw patrol in so long

Welcome to the community where you on a purge cycle?

Back