• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya, new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrThomas

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi! :)

I have been reading the board for a long time and decided to join. I am mostly a DL and have been into this since I can remember. I would love to find some new friends or someone to talk to, discuss things, maybe even meet up someday, I am located in North/East Europe, tho I visit other countries a lot. In the non-abdl life I do work a lot, I do a lot of sports and trying to stay healthy, I have my goals and I am trying to achieve them.

I have worn a lot of different diapers in my life and been in a lot of close calls, I did 24/7 for some time. I do go public while diapered. I have tried catheters and stents. I have tried the marshmallow trick, I did try laxatives, enemas. I did try the tunnel plug. I have been caught like 4 or 5 times. I had to change in public in few times. I am 25 atm. I once went on a date while diapered. I think people do not really think that you could wear a diaper, or even if they find out, they do not care too much. ABDL is a way to relax and make the life more interesting and colourful.

I got caught by friends, family members, but never in the public.

If you would like to know more, feel free to PM me.

Welcome MrThomas! That's quite an intro. When you signed up you should have seen where you need to make 20 posts and be a member for at least a week before you can get any PMs here.

That said, the best way to make friends here is to find things in common with others. What kind of interests/hobbies do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back