• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya, my name is Rylie and I'm a baby.

RylieNimbus

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hiya,

My name is Rylie. I am a lifestyle adult baby, in my late thirties, living in Western Washington.

For me, adult babyhood is more of an expression of submission and taking on a less privileged role. I don't really regress or identify with a particular age, just the general concept of being more of a baby than the adults around me. My ideal goal is a 24/7 baby lifestyle balanced with needs and responsibilities of adulthood. So many aspects of babyhood blend perfectly well with an otherwise normal life, diapers under clothes, bedtimes and routine, and plenty of freedom to do what feels right in private.

Outside of ABDL, I'm an IT professional, gamer and anime geek, as well as an aspiring author. I've been writing for a few years now on and working on polishing my skills enough to publish. My hope is to publish gender-bent fiction and a non-fiction guide to submissive adult babyhood that doesn't speak to a "one true way".

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
RylieNimbus said:
Hiya,

My name is Rylie. I am a lifestyle adult baby, in my late thirties, living in Western Washington.

For me, adult babyhood is more of an expression of submission and taking on a less privileged role. I don't really regress or identify with a particular age, just the general concept of being more of a baby than the adults around me. My ideal goal is a 24/7 baby lifestyle balanced with needs and responsibilities of adulthood. So many aspects of babyhood blend perfectly well with an otherwise normal life, diapers under clothes, bedtimes and routine, and plenty of freedom to do what feels right in private.

Outside of ABDL, I'm an IT professional, gamer and anime geek, as well as an aspiring author. I've been writing for a few years now on and working on polishing my skills enough to publish. My hope is to publish gender-bent fiction and a non-fiction guide to submissive adult babyhood that doesn't speak to a "one true way".
Hi, I hope you like it here

Welcome and enjoy

Heloo and Welcome, from washington also

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. Best of luck with getting your writing published. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you all for your warm welcome!

Welcome to ADISC RylieNimbus hope you are published soon.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl like my younger sisters.
As for a little about me, I am a submissive asexual, effeminate feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
Have fun.

Back