• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya... I've been here before.

LiddieBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
If you recognize my avatar you will notice I've been here before. I made some mistakes with how I conducted myself a few months ago and I realized that I let my despair get the best of me. I need to apologize for the way I acted and I just hope to move on with only love and positivity. As for a little about me, I'm 35 and have considered myself to be an AB and a little for at least since 2019. I now am part of a loving family and just want find out how I can express my true inner little self in the most positive ways possible.

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello & Welcome again

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and LiddieBear
Welcome back! I'm new here but I think this is a very nice place :) I'm sure you'll manage to make yourself comfortable and enjoy the company!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and LiddieBear
Hi LiddieBear, welcome back, glad to hear that you have turned a corner, and are part of a loving family. I hope you make lots of friends and enjoy yourself. :)

Reactions: LiddieBear and Edgewater
Hi and welcome back!
Leaving the past begin oneself has great benefits! The trick is assuring you have markers in place to redirect oneself should the clouds appear.
ADISC is a magical place and from your new vantage point, you will find much to enjoy!

Reactions: ILuvDiapers and LiddieBear
Back