hit the, oh well we're here now, wall...

Hahaurfnuuy

~still preoccupied with 1995~
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
had my first "public" accident..
no it wasn't public public....but was in front of my kid...
he didn't notice but...yay.....
its gotten here now , gotten that bad....ok.....
*sigh*

• Sad
Reactions: sport1 and EcoIncon
I'm sorry it's getting worse for you. Over the years I've been slowly developing urge incontinence and it seems to be getting worse.

Reactions: Hahaurfnuuy
Is just nice to say it "outloud"... silent struggles are worse for me I guess.... can't really talk to anyone at the moment about much of it irl

I was at a conference recently and I was diapered and had plastic pants and underpants on over that. I was dressed in dress slacks a polo and a suit jacket I jumped up to ask a question! At this point, with a thousand people around me, I let loose! It felt like Niagra Falls in my diaper and to me sounded very loud. No one around me noticed and I did not leak. Thank goodness
As I have said in the discretion.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hahaurfnuuy said:
Is just nice to say it "outloud"... silent struggles are worse for me I guess.... can't really talk to anyone at the moment about much of it irl
Hiding it and not taking care of your problem isn’t gonna solve it or make it disappear. I understand it might be difficult to tell people around you what you’re experiencing but it’d immensely help your mental wellbeing. From your post it sounds like something very recent, have you already seen a doctor?

Reactions: Hahaurfnuuy
no...its been on the cusp for a minute....it goes bad then gets better?.....so....everytime it gets bad it crosses my mind. its not something consistent or really plannable right now....still manageable i guess?

dogboy said:
I'm sorry it's getting worse for you. Over the years I've been slowly developing urge incontinence and it seems to be getting worse.
My incontinence went from dripping and dribbling to full on wetting within a year

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed, dogboy and Constantlydamp
Wetshisbed said:
My incontinence went from dripping and dribbling to full on wetting within a year
Mine is a similar story, guards to pads to pull ups to a tabbed adult brief in 18 months. Now, after two and a half years in adult briefs or a pubic pressure urinal I accept this is now how things are.

Reactions: Lethdale
Constantlydamp said:
Mine is a similar story, guards to pads to pull ups to a tabbed adult brief in 18 months. Now, after two and a half years in adult briefs or a pubic pressure urinal I accept this is now how things are.
I have accepted it what else can you do. My wife who is very pragmatic told me in no uncertain terms to get over my self and wear a nappy and get on with my life.

• Love
Reactions: Lethdale, Jorelaxed and Constantlydamp
My PSA has been slowly climbing up. That and getting older is probably why I'm slowly losing control.

Back