Historical ABDL

Halibut

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Does anyone know of any historical figures who were ABDL? One that comes in mind is An Lushan

"On 23 February, when An was summoned to the palace, Consort Yang, in order to please Emperor Xuanzong, had an extra-large infant wrapping made, and wrapped An in it, causing much explosion of laughter among the ladies-in-waiting and eunuchs."

Reactions: KBoy and Blekyss
SicartheaSpikefan said:
Does anyone know of any historical figures who were ABDL? One that comes in mind is An Lushan

"On 23 February, when An was summoned to the palace, Consort Yang, in order to please Emperor Xuanzong, had an extra-large infant wrapping made, and wrapped An in it, causing much explosion of laughter among the ladies-in-waiting and eunuchs."
Intresting question. It must be alot over the time in history.

Edward VIII was reportedly quite the sub, and was diapered by his wife.

Mozart ?

Tiny Tim was an entertainer in the 1970's and wore diapers, and I believe was changed by his wife, not sure

Reactions: KBoy, PinkyJujubean, Thalie and 1 other person
Katie2fingers said:
Tiny Tim was an entertainer in the 1970's and wore diapers, and I believe was changed by his wife, not sure
Yes, thats what I heared too. I have seen vids where he is saying that it`s more hygienic having diapers.

Only one biographer mentions that the Duke of Windsor wore diapers, and adds that he was pushed in a pram by the Duchess. Most of the other biographies I've read make no mention of the Duke's rather submissive nature, but that wouldn't come as a big surprise.

Reactions: KBoy and infantdale
Tungsten said:
Yes!
The Duke of Windsor, A. K. A., EDWARD VIII, was an "ADULT BABY".
His wife catered to his whims, dressing him in cloth dydees and rubber pants and adult-sized baby clothes.
Besides the adult-sized pram, he had a full Adult Baby Nursery custom-made just for him.

• Wow
Reactions: KBoy, Seasonedcitizen and AComputerGuy
I have read someware that Elvis was one of us.
Someone who have some info on this?

I'm pretty sure their a lot of high profile persons out there that wear or have been wearing...... I have heard that Ted Nugent would drop in his pants at concerts... I guess not being in a diaper or such, would leave a mark to be noticed...

sbmccue said:
Only one biographer mentions that the Duke of Windsor wore diapers, and adds that he was pushed in a pram by the Duchess. Most of the other biographies I've read make no mention of the Duke's rather submissive nature, but that wouldn't come as a big surprise.
I'm worry it was another Windsor, WIlliam Windsor, grandson of the Popular mechanics founder, country singer and ABDL as well.

Blekyss said:
I have read someware that Elvis was one of us.
Someone who have some info on this?
Wow. So after reading this, I went in search of answers. Based on what I read, it wouldn’t surprise me at all.

There was a music hall (UK) entertainer whose act was to dress and act like a toddler. Very few internet references to him, but I recall being quite drawn to his act as a child. He was on a TV program called "The Good Old Days", that replicated a Victorian/Edwardian music hall. I always wondered whether the performer was a toddler off-stage as well.

Katie2fingers said:
Tiny tim had a fear of germ's.
And did wear diapers.
He did an Interview once .

IMG_20190130_073202.jpg

George Clinton of Parliament- Funkadelic.

I read an interview with him where in the intro the writer said most his home was like a kids room. Being a Little, it caught my eye. I stumbled across this photo. It seemed in line with what was described in that interview.

The guitar player in his band would play shows in a diaper.

After reading that and seeing this, my gut feeling this Funk legend was likely one of us.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, KBoy, PinkyJujubean and 1 other person
BobaFettish said:
IMG_2924.jpegAfter reading that and seeing this, my gut feeling this Funk legend was likely one of us.

• Love
Reactions: BobaFettish
Tungsten said:
He was the real "KING BABY".

BobaFettish said:
View attachment 114385

George Clinton of Parliament- Funkadelic.

I read an interview with him where in the intro the writer said most his home was like a kids room. Being a Little, it caught my eye. I stumbled across this photo. It seemed in line with what was described in that interview.

The guitar player in his band would play shows in a diaper.

After reading that and seeing this, my gut feeling this Funk legend was likely one of us.
A dude I work with saw them in the 70s and the whole band was diapered and dressed like funky aliens

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, KBoy and BobaFettish
In the 40s and 50s there were occasionally pics of pin up girls wearing a big diaper and bonnet, stuff like that. I've seen a few pictures

Back