• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hii! (She/It)

woofmeow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Hello! I'm a 20 year old CG/little located in Colorado! There's not many places to meet people like me and a friend recommended this place so I figured I'd check it out! I'm trying to get more in touch with my little side. I loooove cartoons, onesies, cozy video games, etc! And sweets. I'm huge on the color pink.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers, Deleted member 75907 and LaLoneDigi
Welcome to adisc!

As someone who considers themselves pretty progressive and has a transgender wife, I must ask, can you talk a bit about your pronouns? Specifically ‘it’? I mean, not only have I never heard of anyone ever with such a pronoun, it seems dehumanizing. I would for example feel like an elementary school bully calling a person ‘it’ in public.

Glad you’re here btw so make yourself at home!

Last edited:
As someone with autism, I feel a disconnect with gender, and while some people may not be a fan of the pronoun "it", I find it brings me comfort and a sense of validation. I hope this answers that!

Hi from the UK. Live long and prosper

woofmeow said:
Hello! I'm a 20 year old CG/little located in Colorado! There's not many places to meet people like me and a friend recommended this place so I figured I'd check it out! I'm trying to get more in touch with my little side. I loooove cartoons, onesies, cozy video games, etc! And sweets. I'm huge on the color pink.
Hiii woofmeow :3c
Woooww I wonder who might of recommended this place to you, tootttalllllyy couldn't of been meeee :33
I hope you have fun on here, the people on this website are genuinely nice and I think this is a good way to get out of your shell!

woofmeow said:
As someone with autism, I feel a disconnect with gender, and while some people may not be a fan of the pronoun "it", I find it brings me comfort and a sense of validation. I hope this answers that!
Good Evening and Welcome!
I have Autism.
I also have Cerebral Palsy.
You will find many Autistic Littles here.
In real life, I am 65 years old.
My "Little" age is 2 to 6.
I am in New Hampshire.
I understand the disconnect with gender.

Welcome

Last edited:
woofmeow said:
Hello and welcome here

woofmeow said:
Welcome! I'm a new member as well. It's so nice of your friend to recommend this place to you! That was very sweet of them!
I really hope you enjoy your time here!

woofmeow said:
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y):giggle: Woof, Meow :giggle:

woofmeow said:
Welcome! I am autistic as well, and around the same age as you, which is great to see! You'll surely find lots of people like you here. Would you like to share your favorite cartoons and cozy video games? I'd love to see what I might be missing out on.

birdguy said:
Welcome! I am autistic as well, and around the same age as you, which is great to see! You'll surely find lots of people like you here. Would you like to share your favorite cartoons and cozy video games? I'd love to see what I might be missing out on.
As I have stated earlier, I have Autism.
diagnosed correctly by a Developmental Neurologist in Nashua, New Hampshire.
Hmm?
Cartoons?
I was just watching:
SCOOBY DOO! WHERE ARE YOU (1969)
JONNY QUEST (Original Series)
Video Games?
I just have a RETRO SEGA GENESIS and 1 original "used" game.
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (Original Version).

Reactions: Deleted member 75907
caitianx said:
As I have stated earlier, I have Autism.
diagnosed correctly by a Developmental Neurologist in Nashua, New Hampshire.
Hmm?
Cartoons?
I was just watching:
SCOOBY DOO! WHERE ARE YOU (1969)
JONNY QUEST (Original Series)
Video Games?
I just have a RETRO SEGA GENESIS and 1 original "used" game.
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (Original Version).
Even though that Scooby Doo series is "old", it was still a big childhood staple for me, despite me being much younger than you. What a great memory you brought back! And the original Sonic is a great fun game, no matter what. Good taste!

Reactions: Deleted member 75907
birdguy said:
My all time favorite cartoon is Adventure Time! I love Bluey and MLP as well. Game wise I love The Sims 4, stardew valley and minecraft!

Reactions: Deleted member 75362
I do have a lot of children's animated movies.
FLUSHED AWAY
WALLACE & GROMIT: CURSE OF THE WERE RABBIT
CHICKEN RUN
THE NUT JOB
THE MY LITTLE PONY: EQUESTRIA GIRLS TRILOGY
Lots of times as an Autistic, I simply turn-off the adult world for a while.

Back