• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiawatha's introduction

Hiawatha

Rep for ABDLSocial
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hello everyone!

I am Hiawatha, a 30-year old cis-male from the Netherlands. I live about 30 minutes from Amsterdam, so if you are visiting the country, feel free to say hi!

I'm a caregiver, a little and a diaper lover myself, but in the community I'm mostly presenting as a caregiver. I don't do it for everyone though, I need to have a personal connection with someone first. So feel free to say hi and get to know me, but don't automatically expect me to plan a playdate. I focus on having a real connection for all my ABDL and Ageplay adventures.

During my dayjob I do software engineering for a big FinTech company in the Netherlands, and in my spare time I enjoy doing some extra software engineering - but for fun projects!
I also do some PC gaming here and there, mostly strategy / simulator games like factorio, oxygen not included, cities skylines etc.

I'm looking to broaden my horizon a little bit, I'm pretty well versed in all the dutch events, websites, forums etc. But internationally my adventure has only recently begun. I've always heard good stories about adisc, so it's time to start exploring a little bit here. I'm sure there are plenty of nice people around and great stories to share on here!

Got any more questions? Feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Reactions: ianwee, am1248 and BBBen
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: BBBen and Hiawatha
Warm welcome from the other side of the Netherlands.

Reactions: BBBen and Hiawatha
Hi, welcome from the UK! Great to have you here!
What are the fun software projects you have done/are working on?

Reactions: Hiawatha and BBBen
Hiawatha said:
I also do some PC gaming here and there, mostly strategy / simulator games like factorio, oxygen not included, cities skylines etc.
My two favourite genres, and your name makes me want to play Civilization V.

Welcome!

LuckyRed23 said:
What are the fun software projects you have done/are working on?
Actually one of them is the website linked on my profile :)

For the other fun projects I've made some statistics-websites in the last year for a game I was playing. It was a game where a lot of data was "hidden"on purpose as they wanted to make the community collaborate by gathering data and figuring out the things they hid. But they did open up a lot of that data through API's! Was using a lot of that data myself and decided to help the community and present the data in a user friendly way. This gave a lot of non-techies access to the available data, and a lot of game-strategies were created based on the data I made available visually for them. It turned out great (for the community) and was a lovely project for me because I got to work on the latest versions of the frameworks/languages I love and use on a daily basis (but still on a slightly lower version at the moment)

ashie said:
My two favourite genres, and your name makes me want to play Civilization V.

Welcome!
That is a fun game indeed!

That's awesome, I'm one of the geeks that loves data and spreadsheets so you are doing some amazing work!

Hiawatha said:
Actually one of them is the website linked on my profile :)

I did have a read of that! What an amazing thing to arrange, that must be a lot of work, would love to know how the first event goes!

I spotted a few minor spelling mistakes on your website, let me know if you want me to proofread this for you?

welcome to the community

Hello and welcome Hiawatha
to our community.

Thank you for your introduction.
These days, i had some intresting conversation about the dutch people in the abdl world want to be for themself. But yeah when i see, how many here are active, i couldnt subscribe this.

Adisc is a wonderful place to stay and i hope, that you'll soon find some friends and have a good start here.

But take attention about the dinosaurs🦖🦖🦖 sometimes, they make a lovely:

Rawwwrrrrrrr

🧸🦖🙋

Reactions: Hiawatha
Hiawatha said:
Hello everyone!

I am Hiawatha, a 30-year old cis-male from the Netherlands. I live about 30 minutes from Amsterdam, so if you are visiting the country, feel free to say hi!

I'm a caregiver, a little and a diaper lover myself, but in the community I'm mostly presenting as a caregiver. I don't do it for everyone though, I need to have a personal connection with someone first. So feel free to say hi and get to know me, but don't automatically expect me to plan a playdate. I focus on having a real connection for all my ABDL and Ageplay adventures.

During my dayjob I do software engineering for a big FinTech company in the Netherlands, and in my spare time I enjoy doing some extra software engineering - but for fun projects!

I'm looking to broaden my horizon a little bit, I'm pretty well versed in all the dutch events, websites, forums etc. But internationally my adventure has only recently begun. I've always heard good stories about adisc, so it's time to start exploring a little bit here. I'm sure there are plenty of nice people around and great stories to share on here!

Hello and welcome

LuckyRed23 said:
I spotted a few minor spelling mistakes on your website, let me know if you want me to proofread this for you?
Yeah sure! I hope nothing major :)

BBBen said:
These days, i had some intresting conversation about the dutch people in the abdl world want to be for themself. But yeah when i see, how many here are active, i couldnt subscribe this.
Actually in my experience many people are jealous of the netherlands in terms of how organised we are! There are quite a few events (although covid permanently closed some) and they are quite known throughout the community. Pretty easy to find all the information out there :)

It is true that a lot of people are less interested in the community aspect, but I'm pretty sure that is true in every country. For me personally the community aspect of the ABDL and ageplay communcities are the best part about them!

Its something that leads me to adisc. Yeah we have a german community, but there is many dispute and conflict. If there was a threadtheme twice, some complain very unfriendly about it. Some aspects of being abdl never were heard and yeah the AB side was something that was only kink related. I didnt find the warmth i feel here on adisc. Yeah its quite sometimes difficult to write in english, but therefor you get some good friends.

Hiawatha said:
Hello everyone!

Nice intro Hiawatha. Thank you and welcome!

Back