Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Snobak

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hiiiii ☺️ I'm new here and looking forward to meeting some nice people

Reactions: VeiledDevotee
Nice to meet you Snobak! Im new here too! Do you have hobbies or interests?

Last edited:
Well....I drive a big truck longhaul,so it doesn't lend itself to outside hobbies that much.
But when I have the time,I like to get out on my motorcycle and I'd love to get back into fishing again 😄
How about you?

I’m a hypnotist by hobby, it’s one of my main hobbies, but I like playing video games as well as doin some art. I have way more but its hard to remember everything lol, my introduction has a lot more info on me lol!

Hi and welcome. I grew up on the Jersey Shore and we did a lot of fishing. I also did a lot of fresh water fishing in N. Ontario which has some beautiful country.

Welcome

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here. Do you wear at work being a longhaul truck driver?

Snobak said:
Hiiiii ☺️ I'm new here and looking forward to meeting some nice people
Hello and welcome

Back