• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

virtualturtle

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi, I am 38 autistic and while I'm not a big ab/dl person it has always been a significant side part of me. I'm into biology and social history, but I'm still looking for a way to get paid for it and included in non-online society. I have been lurking here occasionally for years, and this is probably not the first time I have made an account and may not be the first time I have posted. The signup page did look really familiar. I like being sociable, I just don't talk much and end up a lurker.

Reactions: Neroforte
virtualturtle said:
Hi, I am 38 autistic and while I'm not a big ab/dl person it has always been a significant side part of me. I'm into biology and social history, but I'm still looking for a way to get paid for it and included in non-online society. I have been lurking here occasionally for years, and this is probably not the first time I have made an account and may not be the first time I have posted. The signup page did look really familiar. I like being sociable, I just don't talk much and end up a lurker.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Neroforte
Welcome to the community!

Hello and welcome to the forum @virtualturtle, Hope you stick around and feel comfortable enough to join in this time around.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here and stay around.

virtualturtle said:
New here myself, I did the lurking bit too. Lovely community, happy place. Enjoy.

Back