• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Lilwolf

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi, I’m shy and new here.

I’ve slowly been learning more and more about ABDL and various other kinks and have finally admitted to my little self that it’s where I truly belong.

It’s still a journey and have overcome the hardest step by sharing my desires with my partner.

Thankfully, I am part of the lucky ones who’s partners were more than on board with my preferences.

Our dynamic has changed (for the better) and I am loving every moment. I do not have to hide or worry about anything and so blessed that I can share, learn and grow together.

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Welcome to ADISC Forum Community I look forward to reading your posts 🐱

hey how are you welcome to the community

Lilwolf said:
Hi, I’m shy and new here.

I’ve slowly been learning more and more about ABDL and various other kinks and have finally admitted to my little self that it’s where I truly belong.

It’s still a journey and have overcome the hardest step by sharing my desires with my partner.

Thankfully, I am part of the lucky ones who’s partners were more than on board with my preferences.

Our dynamic has changed (for the better) and I am loving every moment. I do not have to hide or worry about anything and so blessed that I can share, learn and grow together.
Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction and letting us know about your journey. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Wonderful that you are a part of a loving, supportive couple, growing together.
Welcome to ADISC Lilwolf
Have fun.

Back