• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Sophiasweetz0818

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
My name's Sophia. You may know me on furaffinity as sophiasweetz0818. I used to be into south park abdl, but now im into bobs burgers abdl and Beavis and butthead abdl.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers and Jorelaxed
Hi and welcome Sophia to the Adisc community forum.☺️

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to ADISC! This might be a stupid question (I'm getting closer and closer to officially being old and I'm definitely out of date with all the terms) but what does bobs burgers abdl or Beavis and butthead abdl mean?

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Fattrick said:
Welcome to ADISC! This might be a stupid question (I'm getting closer and closer to officially being old and I'm definitely out of date with all the terms) but what does bobs burgers abdl or Beavis and butthead abdl mean?
Basically abdl art out of the charactets from Beavis and Butthead or Bob's burgers.

Reactions: Fattrick
Sophiasweetz0818 said:
My name's Sophia. You may know me on furaffinity as sophiasweetz0818. I used to be into south park abdl, but now im into bobs burgers abdl and Beavis and butthead abdl.
Hello and welcome here

Sophiasweetz0818 said:
Hi Sophia, welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Back