• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!!

smolseif

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Heya everyone!

I'm a little and a caretaker all in the same, it kinda just depends who I'm with and what my mood is in a given moment! In furry I go by Seifa ("See-fa"), but some (the few, the proud, the baby) call me donkmom ;)

Would love to meet new kiddos and caretakers alike, I'm really just here for good times and diapers! Feel free to say hi and reach out! I'm not usually one to give contact info to random strangers, but I mean if we vibe I'm game ^^

It feels like the dichotomy in the community is between those who were into diapers from day 1 and converts later on down the line, I'm the latter. A friend saw my icon and just chatted me up about it then slowly ebbed me into trying diapers and exploring my little side, which I unwittingly let out without realizing what it was. Well the seed was planted then grew into a friggin FOREST. Long story short, this is my life and I'm making up for lost time.

I have a fursuit, yes I wear diapers in it, yes I make content. If you do too we should share!

AMA! I'm really an open book. <3

Reactions: lilithra
Welcome!
I hope you enjoy taking part in the community here.

smolseif said:
Heya everyone!

I'm a little and a caretaker all in the same, it kinda just depends who I'm with and what my mood is in a given moment! In furry I go by Seifa ("See-fa"), but some (the few, the proud, the baby) call me donkmom ;)

Would love to meet new kiddos and caretakers alike, I'm really just here for good times and diapers! Feel free to say hi and reach out! I'm not usually one to give contact info to random strangers, but I mean if we vibe I'm game ^^

It feels like the dichotomy in the community is between those who were into diapers from day 1 and converts later on down the line, I'm the latter. A friend saw my icon and just chatted me up about it then slowly ebbed me into trying diapers and exploring my little side, which I unwittingly let out without realizing what it was. Well the seed was planted then grew into a friggin FOREST. Long story short, this is my life and I'm making up for lost time.

I have a fursuit, yes I wear diapers in it, yes I make content. If you do too we should share!

AMA! I'm really an open book. <3
Hi Seifa, welcome to this great site

Hi, welcome Seifa!!!

Donkmom is super cute!!

I'm new in the community, and I'm exploring my little and furry side learning more about myself each day.

I'm an open book too, I didn't know that It was because of having ADHD.

I wish that you enjoy your stay here as much as I'm. 🤗🤗🤗

Hello and welcome!

Welcome.

Back