Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Hi there it's Dorothy here I'm 50 & just started to see a girl who is 35 people were saying she was a gold digger she seen my search history I came home the other night she said I had one chance I felt like crying as I told her I wear my pink nappy she was laughing as I told her about my lovely dresses and white tights blonde wig patent pink mary-janes so today I have been in my nappy all day all dressed up in front of her I have to crawl behind her she just keeps bursting out laughing as she looks through all my outfits and all my barbie mags I get for the jewelry and little girl gifts I am on the floor just now in front of her with her leather trousers on & heels she is talking to her friend on phone all dressed as baby Dorothy her friend is pregnant and they are talking about babies how cute little girls are what they wear she was saying that she was with her big manly man & she was baby sitting our neighbors little girl and is talking to me the way women talk to babies saying she is a big girl for a 3yr old xx

Back