• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi... Newbie here but long time ABDL

Babycockney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi all,
Glad to have found likeminded people here... I'm new here, but been into and curious about ABDL for over 10 years now. Looking to get to know folks, but in particular in the UK. ☺️☺️ Feel free to drop me a msg, i don't bite... Much! 😛 I might make a mess in your lap though...

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Hello and welcome to this lovley comunity.

Reactions: Babycockney
SummerInDiapers said:
Hello and welcome to this lovley comunity.
Thank you. And likewise, as a fellow newbie here hello and welcome as well.

Reactions: SummerInDiapers
Hello and welcome.

Welcome and enjoy (fellow Eastender)

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Welcome

Babycockney said:
Hi all,
Glad to have found likeminded people here... I'm new here, but been into and curious about ABDL for over 10 years now. Looking to get to know folks, but in particular in the UK. ☺️☺️ Feel free to drop me a msg, i don't bite... Much! 😛 I might make a mess in your lap though...
Hello and welcome here

Babycockney said:
Hi all,
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Back