• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, new and nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddpanda

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi guys, I'm new to all this and quite nervous.

Could some of you give me some advice on getting started? I really want to be in diapers all the time but I have some worries:

Im really worried about my diaper being obvious under my clothes, how can i avoid that?

Im worried about my diaper leaking and getting my clothes wet

And I'm worried about using my diaper in public, like will they be able to hear me? Does it make a smell? What are some general rules for peeing or pooping?

Thanks guys :)

Hi Reddpanda,
firstly welcome to ADISC. You've asked a lot of questions there and many of the answers can be found in the various forums. How about telling us a little bit more about yourself? Things like your hobbies and interests (outside of wanting to wear nappies)? Do you work, are you in a relationship and if so does your partner know about your desires?.

As for your questions. Firstly you need to work out what size and type of nappy you want (disposable or cloth) cloth can be very bulky and is best used at home. Once you know your size the next choice is which nappy? If you want very absorbent but discreet I would suggest something like the Abri-form (Abena) L4. You will also want waterproof pants, remember to order a size larger so they go over your nappy.
As for wearing and using in public, if you are a heavy wetter you might want to consider getting an adult onesie in a plain colour as this will help stop you nappy sagging and looks just like a regular t-shirt. Normally people won't notice you are wet, however, if you soil (poop) your nappy then people will usually notice fairly quickly and will also know where the smell is coming from. This can be alleviated slightly by using chlorophyll tables (available from health stores). You won't want to sit around in a wet or soiled nappy very long unless you like nappy rash. So make sure you carry some form of bag or rucksack with you that can hold clean nappies, waterproof pants, nappy rash cream, (I use Bepanthen), wet wipes as well as a spare pare of trousers just in case. Also some zip-lock bags are useful if you have to carru a used nappy home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back