• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi. My name is... (pt.2)

statik

Est. Contributor
*looks out over the surroundings in search of a familiar sight or two*

I can't deny it, I miss you fools. I feel so terrible to disappear in the matter I did. I don't even know why I did. I guess life just happens sometimes and you forget those who were important at one point to you. It's a shitty excuse and I hope you can accept my apology but I completely understand if you don't. Neglect and regret are the two feelings that I wish to reflect on here. Regardless if you happen to be reading this and actually remember me (I'm looking at you, YES you) I truly am sorry.

I remember back in 2009 when I first joined here, the amount of support from mostly strangers at the time was a rare sight to behold. You all welcomed me with open arms and I tried to return the favor by sharing some very personal memories from a not so easy background. Do I still hold the record for fastest rep progress? Haha.

Anyway I wasn't gonna start a re-intro without addressing my wrong doings first because that would be disrespectful and just plain f'd up. I hope some of you are still around, I'd start naming names but I don't want anyone to feel left out if I space on a name.

Okay so enough sap (yes, I still have my witty nature personality).

All these new faces thinking, who the hell is this guy? Allow me to introduce myself.

*clears throat*
My name is Statik, some call me Dan but most don't. I've been into this crazy world of abdl for a very long time. Only a few of you will get these references but aol private room diapers was a big one and dpf chat. Trust me when I say you people today are so fortunate to have all the resources you have today. Save yourself the heartache, stress, self hate, denial, and just plain waste of time trying to think otherwise. I'm telling you from decades of experience just enjoy life. You're not hurting anyone.

Okay so what else? Obviously a furry, OG even which we refer to as a Gray Muzzle. That's even more ironic since I'm a Gray Fox. I did rep a lion for 18 years before this but I felt it was time for a fresh start to make things fun again. Plus I'm getting old so you find you constantly thrive to find new ways to feel young again even more so than my years of being brand new to being a ab or tb. Life can be funny like that.

Interests? Quite a few. I like to think of myself as a beat connoisseur. All kinds of taste but I mainly cater to a few of the following: oldskool hiphop/rap (not brag/mumble shit), downtempo dub, dnb, jungle, lofi, glitch, breaks, house, acid, scratch, idm, trap, and just feel good beats in general. This is kinda how I got my nickname.

I can keep typing all kinds of interests but to save the ones who are not familiar with my long posts I'll start to wrap it up. Besides, it gives me more to share later.

That said, Hi. Nice to meet you all both new and old. And if you really and I mean REALLY want to know who I am this is a good place to start.

I cleaned out all my skeletons long time ago. This site helped me do so.

Reactions: tiny, DippyDawg and BobbiSueEllen
My name is...not Slim Shady! 🤭 Howdy!

BobbiSueEllen said:
My name is...not Slim Shady! 🤭 Howdy!
Felt appropriate to do a call back to my original intro from 2009. I had a lot of fun with that one even though I was sick as hell in bed when I wrote it. All the meds probably helped influence it haha.

Well, nothing wrong with sayin' Hi again! And you're right...there's more people in AB/DL, more social outlets and more AB goodies for us AB/DLs than, say, 20 years ago. We're in good times now, I think! I'm enjoying, personally...got AB boy and AB girl stuff plus lotsa good friends to chat with. Seems you're fairly content, too! :cool: 🎆

BobbiSueEllen said:
Well, nothing wrong with sayin' Hi again! And you're right...there's more people in AB/DL, more social outlets and more AB goodies for us AB/DLs than, say, 20 years ago. We're in good times now, I think! I'm enjoying, personally...got AB boy and AB girl stuff plus lotsa good friends to chat with. Seems you're fairly content, too! :cool: 🎆
Amen to this! I remember when, a quarter-century ago, we were pleading for the manufacturers of adult diapers to come out with dips with prints. This is back in the day when they seemingly came only in white or that hideous hospital-green color <shudder>.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
And now we got binkies, us-sized clothes, us-sized diaper pins (regular, ducky and Hello Kitty), onesies, rompers, lap-shoulder tees...everything! 🤗

Reactions: DippyDawg
Hi Static. I remember you. We've both been on this site for awhile.

dogboy said:
Hi Static. I remember you. We've both been on this site for awhile.

Indeed we have. Though you've probably remained more active than me. I noticed reputation points are replaced with simple likes. Makes my Past score seem pathetic now haha.

I actually went back and read a lot of the threads I started. A trip down Memory Lane if you will. It was interesting, some of it got some tears welling up.

It's good to see a familiar face though and thanks for the welcome back. Hopefully I can shake this writers block soon and refind my old self.

statik said:
Indeed we have. Though you've probably remained more active than me. I noticed reputation points are replaced with simple likes. Makes my Past score seem pathetic now haha.

I actually went back and read a lot of the threads I started. A trip down Memory Lane if you will. It was interesting, some of it got some tears welling up.

It's good to see a familiar face though and thanks for the welcome back. Hopefully I can shake this writers block soon and refind my old self.

Yeah, the rep points really weren't needed when we no longer had the 13 to 17 year olds. I know what you mean about memories. Things change over time and there are some things we can't get back.

Back