• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi. I’m new to this, but not new to wearing a diaper

Wrv102 said:
I am new on here today but have been into diapers as long as I remember
Have you been wearing diapers outside when you go places? Does anyone that you know, know that you wear a diaper?

Soakedpants said:
Hello. I’m looking forward to meeting with and chatting to people with similar feelings. I’ve been wearing diapers on and off for a long time, and finally understanding that there are a lot of people with similar interests.
Hey, welcome! I also am finally learning more about our community after finally opening up about my DL side to my wife. You’ve got this friend!

Thank you.
How did it go opening up to your wife? Is she understanding?

Soakedpants said:
Thank you.
How did it go opening up to your wife? Is she understanding?
Pretty well, I think! She was very attentive and understanding during the conversation. Afterwards, we ordered Dr Rhoda’s book “You’re Not Broken” and are currently reading through it together. We are taking it slow as she adjusts to me wearing and I learn how to wear around her. Before I told her, it had been probably 7-8 years since I had last worn. I’m feeling much less stressed and like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, these days.

Reactions: warmfeeling
diapereddesigner said:
Pretty well, I think! She was very attentive and understanding during the conversation. Afterwards, we ordered Dr Rhoda’s book “You’re Not Broken” and are currently reading through it together. We are taking it slow as she adjusts to me wearing and I learn how to wear around her. Before I told her, it had been probably 7-8 years since I had last worn. I’m feeling much less stressed and like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, these days.
That’s good news. Glad it went well. I can imagine that you’re feeling more free, and I’m sure what you wear will become part of your everyday life.

Reactions: diapereddesigner
Back