• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi. I’m new to this, but not new to wearing a diaper

Soakedpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello. I’m looking forward to meeting with and chatting to people with similar feelings. I’ve been wearing diapers on and off for a long time, and finally understanding that there are a lot of people with similar interests.

Reactions: diapereddesigner, Wrv102, LaLoneDigi and 9 others
Soakedpants said:
Hello. I’m looking forward to meeting with and chatting to people with similar feelings. I’ve been wearing diapers on and off for a long time, and finally understanding that there are a lot of people with similar interests.
Hi ,welcome here

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for introducing your self. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome! You are definitely not alone! I felt the same way for a long time. But between this site and therapy and a loving spouse. I’ve come a long way. Welcome to the community.

Reactions: diapereddesigner and KBoy
You bet, there a plenty of people with the same interest.
Glad you joined.
Welcome to the community.

Thank you!
I’m looking forward to meeting new people, and learning more about our community. I didn’t know that there’s so many people out in the world who are diapered for various reasons.

Hi and welcome to the community.

I love nappies and boobies

• Love
Reactions: mybebaby101UK and KBoy
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow Canadian! Ontario here 👋

hello, welcome! you're definitely not alone in this, even though it can feel that way at first! glad you decided to reach out, this community is full of a lot of welcoming and understanding people, i think you made the right choice in joining us!

how long have you been aware you're a DL (as far as you know)? do you have a favorite diaper (or several)?

either way glad you joined us, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thank you for being so welcoming.

I’ve been a DL for as long as I can remember. I think I was in diapers, at least at night, until I was 5, from what I’m told. I would have been 7 or 8 and I remember wishing that I had a diaper on and I’d wet myself.
Through those early teens, I didn’t know what maxi pads were for, but I knew my mom and sister wore them. I’d hear the crinkling sound like a diaper, and their bums would look padded, like they were wearing a diaper. I’d take new pads, wear them and wet them.
If I ever came across someone who had baby diapers in their house, I’d take some to wear.
Maybe in the later ‘90’s I bought my first pack of diapers.
Since then, whenever i got the chance, like I’m alone, I’d get a pack of depends or whatever was in the store, and wear them. Mostly just wetting, but if the urge comes, I would do more. Now with the internet and delivery, it’s exciting waiting for the new diapers to arrive.
I’m comfortable wearing a diaper in public and any chance I get, I’d wear something. I doubt anyone knows. And if they did, not too worried. I’d just wet, unless there’s a bathroom close by, then maybe more than wetting.

Now I like thick, plastic backed diapers, like Northshore and rearz. Even tranquility and depends. Not sure why I like the sound of crinkling. I’ve never met anyone in person wearing a diaper (at least that I knew of).

I’ve never recounted my experience before. Thanks for reading.

• Love
Reactions: mybebaby101UK, Lumos, KBoy and 2 others
Welcome to the community! You're amongst many supportive people here. See you on the forums. 😸

Welcome to ADISC

Lumos said:
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow Canadian! Ontario here 👋
Hello fellow Canadian. I’m out on the west coast, on Vancouver Island.

Reactions: Truckerguy, KBoy and Lumos
Soakedpants said:
Hello fellow Canadian. I’m out on the west coast, on Vancouver Island.
Been there once, would love to go back!

Hi

Welcome 👍

warmfeeling said:
Hi ,welcome here
Welcome! I feel the same way. Maybe we can chat some time b😍😊

NKY2020 said:
Welcome! I feel the same way. Maybe we can chat some time b😍😊
Anytime. I’m happy to know that there’s others out there, in diapers.

Reactions: Wrv102
Soakedpants said:
I am new on here today but have been into diapers as long as I remember

Reactions: Soakedpants
Back