Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi I’m new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

babygirllucy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’m Lucy I’m 2 I’m always sucking on my pacifier I wear pull ups but I do wet them an awful lot daddys always having to slide his fingers between my legs to check if Im dry but as soon as he does I wet so I need lots of help potty training I still have a bottle I can be naughty sometimes so you will have to watch me I would love to suckle again but I’m primarily looking for a daddy

Attachments

• 3340A8F6-D5EE-4BBD-9E6F-382C6539F5E4.jpeg
    3340A8F6-D5EE-4BBD-9E6F-382C6539F5E4.jpeg
    409.5 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Cashew, TippingOver, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
Hi, your very welcome hope you have fun!

Reactions: babygirllucy
Thank you

Reactions: DokiDoki3
Hi sweetie, enjoy your stay 🥰🤭

Welcome and enjoy

babygirllucy said:
I’m Lucy I’m 2 I’m always sucking on my pacifier I wear pull ups but I do wet them an awful lot daddys always having to slide his fingers between my legs to check if Im dry but as soon as he does I wet so I need lots of help potty training I still have a bottle I can be naughty sometimes so you will have to watch me I would love to suckle again but I’m primarily looking for a daddy
Hi Lucy, welcome and hope you find a supportive community here.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
babygirllucy said:
Welcome. I'm pretty new here and everyone has been very nice to me. I think you will like it. Oh and that is an adorable picture.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hi there. Welcome. What's your unicorns name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back