• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! I'm Chippers

LilChippers

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Ciao, everybody! I go by Chippers, I'm a 32 yo "little" who is into school (Music and Technology major), music production, stuffies, cartoons, video games, hiking, diapers, sippies, the list goes on and I love chatting about it :) I'm looking to make friends and make connections. Happy fall, everyone!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Lumos and checkingoutall
welcome to the diaper club

Reactions: LilChippers
Welcome to where all the fun is happening!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LilChippers
Hi and welcome. What do you do with your music? I'm a classically trained musician in piano and organ.

Welcome!!

Glad you joined in. Think you will find that your interest are shared by many here so it shouldn't be hard finding others to chat with. Also feel free to share some of your experiences and questions/concerns, there are lots of us out here for support as well.

Welcome!

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. What do you do with your music? I'm a classically trained musician in piano and organ.
I play the keyboard and sample drums and produce tracks :) I bet you could teach me some tricks about playing the keys huh

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
LilChippers said:
I play the keyboard and sample drums and produce tracks :) I bet you could teach me some tricks about playing the keys huh
Haha...maybe. I used to teach and had a lot of students, almost all of them kids who didn't practice. That said, I'm still learning and learning never ends and there certainly are better pianist than me, but I do well for the most part.

Reactions: LilChippers and BobbiSueEllen
Back