• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi i'm a new user and figured i would make an intro.

rethrex

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello my name is Kevin/Rethrex i go by either. i am male, and straight. I enjoy wearing and wetting, but not messing diapers. I mostly use the forum for product reviews, and i commonly lurk around other post. I dont post often mostly because i don't have anything to say or add to a topic. I am very reserved with my interest and i don't share them openly, if you would like to know more about me (i don't imagine most people will care} hit me up on the discord my dm's are open. i don't really stick my nose into things that don't concern me, or political or charged topics. whether or not i support something it is my business, and that is the one thing i ask that you don't press me on. If you do force an answer out of me, it's probably going to be against what ever it is you want to know about just for spite. i very much dislike political topics. But with that being said, if it is something normal like games, cars, motorcycles, music, anime, or other things as such please do message me. i am not looking for anything but friendship's here. hope everyone has a good day and enjoys themselves. also, if you want to call me or message me on discord feel free to. cant promise i will answer, but if im free i don't mind. don't ask me for my phone number. i use discord, for a reason.

welcome!

Reactions: rethrex
Welcome to the site

Back