• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! Happy to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littledaddy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hi! My name is Sebastian and I’ve been a “lurker” probably for something around 6 years since I discovered this community. I’ve always struggled with the truth about myself, accepting my Abdl has been very hard but I’ve recently made a lot of progress and that why I decided to register and actually start to get involved with the community.

I’m 19 years old. I am more into age play than I am into diapers but I like both. I am a little bit of a sissy some days but I a am also the proud daddy of a little girl, I am actually very fluid throughout this Abdl spectrum since I also like a lot of other stuff like flurries and stuff. I would love to hear from you! Do you think it is normal to be so fluid or am I just establishing my identity? Thank you for reading!

Littledaddy said:
Hi! My name is Sebastian and I’ve been a “lurker” probably for something around 6 years since I discovered this community. I’ve always struggled with the truth about myself, accepting my Abdl has been very hard but I’ve recently made a lot of progress and that why I decided to register and actually start to get involved with the community.

I’m 19 years old. I am more into age play than I am into diapers but I like both. I am a little bit of a sissy some days but I a am also the proud daddy of a little girl, I am actually very fluid throughout this Abdl spectrum since I also like a lot of other stuff like flurries and stuff. I would love to hear from you! Do you think it is normal to be so fluid or am I just establishing my identity? Thank you for reading!

Hi Sabastian! How are you? Welcome to the site! You're asking a bunch of ABDLs if you're normal? :D Yes you are! Every one has their kinks and preferences. Above everything else, we are a support group and it's always good to see when someone accepts themselves for being themselves! We are here to help if you have any questions or help. Do you have a fursona?

As you know by now, we are pretty social here. We like to know a little about each other. That's the best way to make friends here! :) What are some of your interests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back