• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from PL

Susel

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
HI everyone,
I'm from Poland. I'm registered on Adisc since few years ago but now I would like meet some users from other countries. Moreover I'm DL and wear diapers since I remember. I'm also incontinent (I leak after peeing - droplets incontinence)
Always I wear insert pads for Men. At night or the wekend I wear normal adult diaper. Especially I like medical diaper like Seni quattro or Abena M4 but sometimes I wear also abdl diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumos, Edgewater, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Hello and welcome to the Adisc forum.😊

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome from Australia

Hello! Welcome to Adisc! I am from the USA! What should I call you by?
Also, what are some of your hobbies?

Hello and welcome. What part of poland? Near any big city?

Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC, from the other side of the big Pond.
A truly wonderful World we have here as near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy, now that you are introduced!

Welcome from Hungary!

Susel said:
HI everyone,
I'm from Poland. I'm registered on Adisc since few years ago but now I would like meet some users from other countries. Moreover I'm DL and wear diapers since I remember. I'm also incontinent (I leak after peeing - droplets incontinence)
Always I wear insert pads for Men. At night or the wekend I wear normal adult diaper. Especially I like medical diaper like Seni quattro or Abena M4 but sometimes I wear also abdl diaper.
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

And.... welcome from Italy. 🇮🇹
There you go... a few users from a few different countries for you, @Susel

Thank you. You gave me a warm feeling. I managed to insert my flag!

Welcome!

A neighbor from the Czech Republic welcomes you.

Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋. I also have PMD and wear Tena Guards, what's your go to?

Back