• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsdave01

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello everyone,
my name is Dave (Davide in italian).
I'm 35 years old. I'm abdl since longtime. I always liked diapers since my childhood and i started wearing them at 12-13 years old. I enjoy wearing my diapers. I still wet my bed often and during the night i must wear them. My ab side involves pacifiers (i'm very addicted to them), bottles, blankie :smile1:
My satin blanket is always with me :) :)
My family knows about my life style and they are ok with it.
I can enjoy 100%.

I'm here to discuss and meet new friends
Feel free to contact me
Ciaoooooo

Reactions: MarkRho
redsdave01 said:
Hello everyone,
my name is Dave (Davide in italian).
I'm 35 years old. I'm abdl since longtime. I always liked diapers since my childhood and i started wearing them at 12-13 years old. I enjoy wearing my diapers. I still wet my bed often and during the night i must wear them. My ab side involves pacifiers (i'm very addicted to them), bottles, blankie :smile1:
My satin blanket is always with me :) :)
My family knows about my life style and they are ok with it.
I can enjoy 100%.

I'm here to discuss and meet new friends
Feel free to contact me
Ciaoooooo

Welcome to ADISC Dave! That was a good intro. The best way to make friends here is to find things in common with each other. Can you tell us some of your hobbies and interests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back