• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from GA

ianwee said:
I wish I knew the answer to that question Peach, and I do agree with you - if we could all just accept that other people are different to us, and accept them for what they are, the world would be a much happier place. Hopefully you will find that while some of the people here have different interests, needs, behaviours etc, they are mostly accepting and supportive of other people who come here.
@ianwee I can already feel the love on here for sure. We were not put on this earth to judge or condemn - we should help and support each other.

Welcome to the group. If you don't mind me asking, what is your favorite diaper?

Reactions: Edgewater and Sparrow75
peachLL28 said:
I have met some county folks from Ohio before ... baha - we aren't all super country down here but yeah, I do have the southern drawl
Sothern drawl yah dear messy me watch out🫡

Reactions: Edgewater and diaperdude
Might as well be I wouldn't sing the diapers part on stage but shoot I guess between me and James Dean! I'll confess even I think i'm cuter🤣

• Haha
Reactions: peachLL28 and Edgewater
DL85 said:
Welcome to the group. If you don't mind me asking, what is your favorite diaper?
@DL85 I do the diapering so I like a good pull up or over night diaper

Reactions: Edgewater, DL85 and Sparrow75
Warm welcome from the sunny Netherlands.

• Haha
  • Love
Hey if no one's going to say there favorite diaper mine is ABU PRESCHOOL's

Reactions: Edgewater
peachLL28 said:
New here - Diaper fetish here !
Hello howdy and howrya. I’m from Georgia too

• Love
peachLL28 said:
New here - Diaper fetish here !
Hi Peach 🍑 hope your having a good weekend

• Love
Aquabtm said:
Hi Peach 🍑 hope your having a good weekend
Good morning, thanks for the reply. Hope you’re diapered well this morning and having a great day

Reactions: Edgewater
Back