• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from down under

Juvan23

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi I’m Juv,
Thank you for letting me join the group. I’m a married straight guy and have been into plastic pants for as long as I remember. I just love the feel of wearing plastic pants against my skin. I have kept this secret from my wife and have my collection hidden away in a deep dark corner. My hope is that one day she may join my desires. Looking forward to chatting in the forum.
Cheers.

Reactions: warmfeeling, KBoy, Edgewater and 1 other person
Welcome to adisc Juvan. There's some really great people here and many who love to talk to others. See you on the forums 🙂 (y)

Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and Juvan23
Welcome and be welcome from the Great White North of the Northern Hemisphere, a magical place as most here are wearing diapers and many have plastic pants on as well.
Enjoy!

Reactions: KBoy and Juvan23
Welcome to ADISC Juvan23 from another member who is also 'down under' as in Newcastle. (What state are you in?).
I hope the new year is the best for you and when your wife finds out about your plastic pants, that it only makes your marriage stronger !!
(Best of luck there).
Have fun.

Reactions: Juvan23, Edgewater and KBoy
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Edgewater and KBoy
Welcome

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC Juvan23 from another member who is also 'down under' as in Newcastle. (What state are you in?).
I hope the new year is the best for you and when your wife finds out about your plastic pants, that it only makes your marriage stronger !!
(Best of luck there).
Have fun.
Hi mate I’m in Brisbane.

Reactions: Edgewater
hey mate, im in wollongong

Reactions: Edgewater and Juvan23
Juvan23 said:
Hi I’m Juv,
Thank you for letting me join the group. I’m a married straight guy and have been into plastic pants for as long as I remember. I just love the feel of wearing plastic pants against my skin. I have kept this secret from my wife and have my collection hidden away in a deep dark corner. My hope is that one day she may join my desires. Looking forward to chatting in the forum.
Cheers.
Funny you should talk about hiding your collection. I went camping yesterday but decided to come home early. On my return as I drove into the garage I glanced at the washing line and saw to my dismay 8 pairs plastic pants of various colours and prints flapping away on the line in the breeze for all to see. I was mortified. My wife told me she had accidentally come across the plastic pants and whilst initially surprised she told me she was OK with it. She had washed them as she thought if they had been hidden opportunities would have been limited for me to do so. She had planned to put them back where she found them but my early return had made it impossible. I asked her if she was trying to embarrass me by drying them n the line and she said it hadn't crossed her mind that she should dry them out of sight. The half smile on her face suggests to me it was deliberate.

She has now put the plastic pants in my underwear drawer with my 'big boy' underwear (her description). Not sure where this is going but it could be interesting.She had also found both my pacifiers.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Juvan23
Tassiedevil said:
Funny you should talk about hiding your collection. I went camping yesterday but decided to come home early. On my return as I drove into the garage I glanced at the washing line and saw to my dismay 8 pairs plastic pants of various colours and prints flapping away on the line in the breeze for all to see. I was mortified. My wife told me she had accidentally come across the plastic pants and whilst initially surprised she told me she was OK with it. She had washed them as she thought if they had been hidden opportunities would have been limited for me to do so. She had planned to put them back where she found them but my early return had made it impossible. I asked her if she was trying to embarrass me by drying them n the line and she said it hadn't crossed her mind that she should dry them out of sight. The half smile on her face suggests to me it was deliberate.

She has now put the plastic pants in my underwear drawer with my 'big boy' underwear (her description). Not sure where this is going but it could be interesting.She had also found both my pacifiers.
That is awesome. That would be a dream for me.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Best of luck in your journey.

Juvan23 said:
Hi mate I’m in Brisbane.
Hi our Queensland mate !!
2023 will last one hour longer (now after 11pm) for you @Juvan23 than for me !

Note for our non Australian members: both Juvan23 and I live on the East coast but in different states.
I am in Newcastle in the state of NSW which has daylight saving, making me one hour ahead of Brisbane in the state of Queensland that stays on standard time. (As a young person I once partied across the border meaning I could do the one New Years eve TWICE, one hour apart).

PS In case anyone who doesn't know is wondering: NSW stands for New South Wales.
Oh ! And happy new year everyone - less than an hour to go here !!

Happy New Year to you .. we still have 16 hours left of 23, I am sure they will find something else to mess up before the old year is out here

• Haha
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Edgewater
Hey mate.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi our Queensland mate !!
2023 will last one hour longer (now after 11pm) for you @Juvan23 than for me !

Note for our non Australian members: both Juvan23 and I live on the East coast but in different states.
I am in Newcastle in the state of NSW which has daylight saving, making me one hour ahead of Brisbane in the state of Queensland that stays on standard time. (As a young person I once partied across the border meaning I could do the one New Years eve TWICE, one hour apart).

PS In case anyone who doesn't know is wondering: NSW stands for New South Wales.
Oh ! And happy new year everyone - less than an hour to go here !!
Nappy new year to all

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Edgewater
Hello and Welcome

Juvan23 said:
Hi I’m Juv,
Cheers.
Hello and welcome

Welcome from Western Australia

Back