• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from a new Little 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
dogboy said:
I don't know so I'll have to look. When I left the band, I was soon followed by the bass player and the drummer. I guess we all thought it was time for a change.

Well at least you had some fun times with the band before you left, sounds like lots of fun!

Littlelife2 said:
Well at least you had some fun times with the band before you left, sounds like lots of fun!

Yes it was. We were all very good at our craft, so it was enjoyable to pay with really good musicians. I actually miss it, just not the hard work.

Hi Littlelife2, you seem like a really nice kid. You said you are obsessed with dinosaurs. Did you see the movie The Good Dinosaur? I loved it! I too loved dinosaurs when I was a kid. I'm curious, do you have your room decorated like s kid's room?

dogboy said:
Yes it was. We were all very good at our craft, so it was enjoyable to pay with really good musicians. I actually miss it, just not the hard work.

I'm sure there was a lot of hard work to it as well! And maybe do a get together with your band members if they are nearby

- - - Updated - - -

Little2Roo said:
Hi Littlelife2, you seem like a really nice kid. You said you are obsessed with dinosaurs. Did you see the movie The Good Dinosaur? I loved it! I too loved dinosaurs when I was a kid. I'm curious, do you have your room decorated like s kid's room?

Hi Little2Roo I haven't seen the good dinosaur yet but I want to! I'm glad to hear that it's good! I live with my brother right now so I keep my little stuff hidden but when I get my own place again I'll definitly decorate my room!:3 do you have your room decorated?

My bed is decorated. I have Paw Patrol sheets and comforter. I also have Chase and Marshall plushies along with my big Tiger and Lion plushies. Even though I live alone, I restrict my decoration to just my bed in case I have friends over my house. I can just cover my bed up with a regular comforter.

If I never had to worry about anyone ever coming over, I would probably go all out on Paw Patrol decorations in my room.

Little2Roo said:
My bed is decorated. I have Paw Patrol sheets and comforter. I also have Chase and Marshall plushies along with my big Tiger and Lion plushies. Even though I live alone, I restrict my decoration to just my bed in case I have friends over my house. I can just cover my bed up with a regular comforter.

If I never had to worry about anyone ever coming over, I would probably go all out on Paw Patrol decorations in my room.

I'd love to decorate my room even just my bed like you said! My room would be covered in dino stuff:p maybe someday soon

Littlelife2 said:
I'm sure there was a lot of hard work to it as well! And maybe do a get together with your band members if they are nearby

- - - Updated - - -

I actually would enjoy doing that but I'm not sure the other guys would. I think they're still playing, but in other bands.

dogboy said:
I actually would enjoy doing that but I'm not sure the other guys would. I think they're still playing, but in other bands.

Well you never know! Maybe they miss playing with you as well I'd say go for it if that's something you want to do

Welcome to ADISC! I like your footies in your profile pic!

tobdy1986 said:
Welcome to ADISC! I like your footies in your profile pic!

Thanks!:3 I love them, how are the Abu space diapers? I believe that's what you're wearing in your profile picture right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back