• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, Everyone!

lust4apples

He/him please.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello! It's really nice to be here. I'm an older FTM, who loves to play video games (especially Fallout, Bioshock, and farming sims) and occasionally writes short stories or starts novels I never finish. I'm fairly out going and really open to making new friends. I currently work in investment banking, but am considering a career change soon.

I'm here because I recently came out to my spouse about my DL tendencies and we decided having a community might be good for my current state of mind. I've been worrying that my love of diapers may be leading to something more in a Little space and both that and DL behaviors have still been causing me to feel a lot of shame. I just confessed this all to my partner a little over a month ago after repressing the feeling for at least 10 years.

Like I said above: I'm really into video games. Bioshock, Fallout, Stardew Valley, and FFXIV are some of my favorites. I also love to read Sci-Fi books as well, especially dystopia or post apocalyptic stuff. In my spare time I run a small Literary and Fandom convention for my local area. I often joke it's because I like to work more after work.

I'm hoping to find a sense of support and community and a place to talk about my own journey while learning from the journeys others have taken. I'm hoping the time I spend with like minded people will help me face the shame I've been feeling, while allowing me to safely explore these other feelings that are surfacing now that I am allowing myself to feel them. My spouse is supportive and is giving me space to explore, but is not interested in much involvement. I can clarify if people are curious, but it doesn't feel important for my first introduction post.

Anyway, thanks for having me here and I look forward to getting to chat with all of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident, Wolfman69, Jorelaxed and 2 others
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy

lust4apples said:
I'm hoping to find a sense of support and community and a place to talk about my own journey while learning from the journeys others have taken. I'm hoping the time I spend with like minded people will help me face the shame I've been feeling, while allowing me to safely explore these other feelings that are surfacing now that I am allowing myself to feel them. My spouse is supportive and is giving me space to explore, but is not interested in much involvement. I can clarify if people are curious, but it doesn't feel important for my first introduction post.

Anyway, thanks for having me here and I look forward to getting to chat with all of you.
Welcome to adisc, and I think you will find this a lovely community with friendly, caring people. This is a special place for people like us, and I hope you will find you can safely explore and share your feelings and experiences here.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, MYHubbyisABDL and lust4apples
Hi there, welcome to ADISC! I love Fallout too, as well as training Farming on Old School RuneScape. :p

Reactions: lust4apples and Edgewater
Welcome from the UK! I hope you can find what you are looking for here! I'm sure there are plenty of us that have gone through similar journeys, I know I'm still trying to come to terms with the shame around this part of my life.

Reactions: lust4apples and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
A place in which you will find a vast numbers of folks with like stories to yours!
Enjoy!

Reactions: lust4apples
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that wonderful introduction.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and lust4apples
StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that wonderful introduction.
You are so welcome. I used the cheat sheet, so I kind of cheated. hahaha. :ROFLMAO:

Hi and welcome to the Adisc community lust4apples.

Back