• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyG

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hi everyone I'm really just testing the water at the moment with all of this fun stuff and exploring myself. 😊

Reactions: ILuvDiapers, Jorelaxed and LaLoneDigi
Hello and welcome baby G to the adisc forum.

Reactions: babyG
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hi and welcome lots of good members if you have questions. Or just in the forums. Hope you enjoy it here

Hi Baby G, welcome to the forums. Enjoy yourself here and hopefully make new friendships. (y):giggle:

babyG said:
Hi everyone I'm really just testing the water at the moment with all of this fun stuff and exploring myself. 😊
Hello and welcome

Reactions: babyG and Jorelaxed
babyG said:
Hello and Welcome to this site @babyG from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

babyG said:

Welcome babyG, and by all means explore yourself here because adisc is the place to be yourself.

SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?
I met with a kink friend and was actually tied and put into one. When I told the wife she giggled and decided it would be fun 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back