• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollymetta

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hiya, my name is Pollymetta. It's nice to meet you all. :) This is my first time ever being on this site. I'm generally a pretty nice and open minded person, but I definitely do have my limits. I'm a bit shy at first, but I become less shy once you get to know me better. I enjoy playing video games, listening to music, playing soccer, reading, watching anime/cartoons...
And of course, I joined this site because I enjoy wearing diapers. I've enjoyed them for most of my life. It's mostly a comfort thing.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite. (^・ω・^ )

Pollymetta said:
Hiya, my name is Pollymetta. It's nice to meet you all. :) This is my first time ever being on this site. I'm generally a pretty nice and open minded person, but I definitely do have my limits. I'm a bit shy at first, but I become less shy once you get to know me better. I enjoy playing video games, listening to music, playing soccer, reading, watching anime/cartoons...
And of course, I joined this site because I enjoy wearing diapers. I've enjoyed them for most of my life. It's mostly a comfort thing.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite. (^・ω・^ )

Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoy cartoons and I'm a professional musician, so I listen to a lot of music as well as playing music. My instrument is keyboard, organ major, minor in voice, piano and electronic instruments. I hope you enjoy the site. We discuss a lot of different topics, so have fun.

Hello!�� and welcome to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back