• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone , new boy here ☺️

mrpegassus

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi everyone , I’m getting over my online anxiety and finally made a profile, just hear to make friends really. So maybe I should tell a little story about myself.
I’m 34, from Manchester and I have been into diapers since maybe around 20… I was re-introduced to them by a girl I met online. It had actually only been about 6 years since I had previously worn one because I wet the bed until I was about 15!
When I stopped I was actually really happy about it as there was a great deal of shame and embarrassment about it. Turns out a few years later those same feeling of humiliation REALLY turned me on!
The feeling of embarrassment already did that to me as I did other things to get that feeling , but I never connected it back to the diapers until I met her who liked to wear them.
Anyway! Sorry about the ramble, that just came spilling out of my head so I wrote it. Now I’m here 🤙

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ItsyBitsyBabySara and Deleted member 79251
Well welcome !!🥰😊

mrpegassus said:
Hi everyone , I’m getting over my online anxiety and finally made a profile, just hear to make friends really. So maybe I should tell a little story about myself.
I’m 34, from Manchester and I have been into diapers since maybe around 20… I was re-introduced to them by a girl I met online. It had actually only been about 6 years since I had previously worn one because I wet the bed until I was about 15!
When I stopped I was actually really happy about it as there was a great deal of shame and embarrassment about it. Turns out a few years later those same feeling of humiliation REALLY turned me on!
The feeling of embarrassment already did that to me as I did other things to get that feeling , but I never connected it back to the diapers until I met her who liked to wear them.
Anyway! Sorry about the ramble, that just came spilling out of my head so I wrote it. Now I’m here 🤙
I hope you enjoy your stay in the community. I’ve always wanted to be a baby ever since I can remembered. I do have a lot of emotional problems. I haven’t seen any bad people here , we may disagree but in a civil manner unlike real babies heheh. Make sure to reply to post that interests you, and make your own post.

Reactions: ItsyBitsyBabySara
mrpegassus said:
Hello, welcome here

Reactions: mrpegassus
mrpegassus said:
Hello and Welcome to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Hi and welcome to the Adisc community MrPegassus.🙂

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello and Welcome to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom
Hey , thankyou! I love Somerset , I have had a few trips to frome to have some tattoos done , love it

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
Jorelaxed said:
Hi and welcome to the Adisc community MrPegassus.🙂
Thanks 😊 the friendliness is nice here.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back