• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone, Calgary Little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
New to this whole thing. 23 year old male little from Calgary looking to meet people. Potentially a mommy.

Reactions: littledreamers333, GatoChihuahua and Ryanwet
Hello fellow Albertan! Welcome to the site, I recently joined and this is a very supportive and welcoming community!

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Hello and welcome to the forum, This is a great place to chat with others of like mind. Maybe post a little bit about yourself , interests an things like that.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Kittyinpink
Welcome goodnights97! Enjoy the crazy diapered gang! They awesome bunch! Full of surprises...

• Haha
goodnites97 said:
New to this whole thing. 23 year old male little from Calgary looking to meet people. Potentially a mommy.
I live in Kimberly BC not too far from Calgary only 4 hours I also want to meet other people like us and even become friends hopefully one day I will meet a lady too

Welcome to ADISC goodnites97 glad you have joined us.
As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
Hope you have many good times of sharing here with us.

Welcome to ADISC goodnights97. Have fun and enjoy your time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back