• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi everyone (again)

JustAGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone.

I registered here several years back and introduced myself back then, but since I haven't really been active here for a few years now, and not everything is still the same, I thought it would be a good idea to write a new introduction. Also because I plan to become more active again here on this forum.

I am a 29 year old guy from Belgium. I work in IT as a functional analyst and I like doing things with friends (Corona didn't make things easy but step by step we're getting back on track), watching Netflix, doing some gaming and doing some exercise in order to stay a bit healthy.

I am a Diaper Lover, and I mostly prefer plastic backed ones, mostly on the thicker side of the spectrum. I like to wear at home and sometimes under my clothes. I enjoy the feeling and the thought of wearing diapers, but I do not have any ageplay/littile/AB feelings. I also find Diapers very attractive worn by the opposite sex.

I'm also into BDSM, where I am a switch, but on the "submissive" side not really a sub but rather a bottom for bondage and impact play. I also have aspirations to be a Dom within a nice D/s dynamic. Since I tend to be good at making people feel warm, safe, comfortable and because the thought of a dynamic involving a sub in diapers really seems like something that I would like, I'm looking more and more in the direction of daddyDom. But I have yet to find the right partner to take this journey with.

I think that's the most important stuff about me for now.
If you have any questions, fire away !

I always like to meet new people so don't hesitate to send me a PM if you want.

Greetings

Last edited:
Reactions: Blathers and Cddljess
Welcome back to ADISC!

Nice intro, see you around :3

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

Welcome back!!

I am a data analyst and I love when I am wearing a diaper and working. Analytics and other tasks require a lot of focus and attention, I work better and get into the zone when I have a cute and thick ABDL diaper on!!

I also like skipping the washroom to pee, I can stay in the coding zone and not lose focus.

Back